Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The point was rappers and movies influenced your hood way of thinking, which is kinda lame.

You also had Public Enemy, KRS, PRT and Brand Nubian educating and teaching knowledge of self...but nobody in your hood pick up on that though..

Most of us apply logic and relegate it to entertainment.

Yet some with no direction, take lyrics to heart without experiencing life and live through the music.

So if a rapper raps about some shyt and movies move you to do some shyt from a not so positive perspective which with all intent and purpose meant to be entertaining, is weak minded shyt, my Breh.

I think you're reading something else before you reply to me

It is the height of stupidity to follow movies and rap music

I didn't say it was SMART I said niqqas did that shyt

And niqqas still doing it til this day

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is disgusting how people on here romanticize white people. Not even sure if I can call them c00ns because I'm not all the way certain these nikkas are even black on here.
And the worst part about it is there's no deterrence to this kind of behavior.

There are several posters who make it their whole schtick to talk down to and "Take black people to task".

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I think you're reading something else before you reply to me

It is the height of stupidity to follow movies and rap music

I didn't say it was SMART I said niqqas did that shyt

And niqqas still doing it til this day
No.

Only fools use rap and movies to influence critical lifestyle decisions.

You said cats in your hood used to fist fight until they see colors and heard eazy e.

A majority of people who listened to rap listened because it was entertainment, not a training manual for the don't knows.

Where I'm from, if you did some silly shyt cuz you heard it n a song or you saw it in a movie, you gettin clownt for it.

That's what I was referring to.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No.

Only fools use rap and movies to influence critical lifestyle decisions.

You said cats in your hood used to fist fight until they see colors and heard eazy e.

A majority of people who listened to rap listened because it was entertainment, not a training manual for the don't knows.

Where I'm from, if you did some silly shyt cuz you heard it n a song or you saw it in a movie, you gettin clownt for it.

That's what I was referring to.

So just write your own story about whatever you're trying to say

My statement is that this happened in my hood and - unless you're from Chicago or LA - most other hoods where niqqas rock red and blue rags across the country.

They made a HBO thing about it too. Banging in Little Rock (I'm not from there before you start your next fan fic)

It happened. Nothing you've said negates that. So why keep trying to disagree? You not even writing about what I am writing about

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So just write your own story about whatever you're trying to say

My statement is that this happened in my hood and - unless you're from Chicago or LA - most other hoods where niqqas rock red and blue rags across the country.

They made a HBO thing about it too. Banging in Little Rock (I'm not from there before you start your next fan fic)

It happened. Nothing you've said negates that. So why keep trying to disagree? You not even writing about what I am writing about
You going in with your own statement.

Basically you are saying Niccas started banging cuz of rap an movies, which is lame shyt.

Y'all some squares who heard it and seen, then wanted to be it.

Where was y'all ogs at?

Watch the movie Havoc describes your hood exactly.

I'm from the Bay. Berkeley to be exact.

They tried to move in some sets in the 80s but the Bay had its own street lifestyle not based on gangbanging and they had to move on.

You don't have to be from La or Chicago to have been about street life, yet people who never been involved with it will obviously be enamoured by the music and the visuals of street.

Your hood included from your own statement.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

:pachaha:
:dead:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
"Hood politics" are barbaric. That's the point.

Did I say he did not know what he was doing?

Is his death a surprise? No. Is it however justified? No.

If you mess with criminals, they will kill you but it does not mean those criminals are justified in killing you.

So if "hood politics are barbaric", what are all the tribal attacks and clit removals that go on in Africa? :jbhmm:

Speaking of which, what country in Africa you from playboy? :jbhmm:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s was running around for weeks posting himself disrespecting gangs in active LA hoods.

nobody expected this to end with a fistfight

I figured he would of been disciplined but I do recall him showing a clip with a pistol on him so right there he should of known what it was...Disciplined could of went multiple ways but since you carrying that thing on you during fukkery you can get got like that.