Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You going in with your own statement.

Basically you are saying Niccas started banging cuz of rap an movies, which is lame shyt.

Y'all some squares who heard it and seen, then wanted to be it.

Where was y'all ogs at?

Watch the movie Havoc describes your hood exactly.

I'm from the Bay. Berkeley to be exact.

They tried to move in some sets in the 80s but the Bay had its own street lifestyle not based on gangbanging and they had to move on.

You don't have to be from La or Chicago to have been about street life, yet people who never been involved with it will obviously be enamoured by the music and the visuals of street.

Your hood included from your own statement.

The dudes from my generation are the OGs

Cause we didn't have crack and guns flooding the block in previous generations

Following stuff you see on TV is still dumb. I think I have wrote some version of that a few times already

Dudes in my hood who didn't live or who are just getting out of prison at 45.. they did it totally wrong

And

Dudes in your hood who lost/spent their life on dumb shyt are also idiots even though they started murdering their fellow Black people in 1970 instead of 1990

Ok, got that?

As far as the rest. Niqqas did what they did. Undeniably. So that's what I'm saying. It happened.

If you're saying it didn't happen you're wrong

Still with me?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So if "hood politics are barbaric", what are all the tribal attacks and clit removals that go on in Africa? :jbhmm:

Speaking of which, what country in Africa you from playboy? :jbhmm:

They are barbaric too. What type of question is that? Next, are you gonna ask me if rape is barbaric too?

I'm from Congo, playboy.

I don't support criminality, especially when it's hurting black people. I don't care if it takes the form of gangbanging, rebels in Congo, or corrupt politicians. The guy who got killed is probably an ADOS, you should be outraged by his death.

You'll never catch me glamorize or defend barbaric things going on in Congo in the name of ethnic solidarity or "code". The only code is the betterment of my people. It's precisely because I love my country that I think that a lot of people should be wiped out from that country.

If you really love your people, you should be against everything hurting your community.

The problem with this board is that you could also be a white boy trollng. I hope not.

Last edited:

L2014

Banned
Daps

Idk and idgaf

I hope the meat wagon van man hurry up n clean this slob up:stylin:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The dudes from my generation are the OGs

Cause we didn't have crack and guns flooding the block in previous generations

Following stuff you see on TV is still dumb. I think I have wrote some version of that a few times already

Dudes in my hood who didn't live or who are just getting out of prison at 45.. they did it totally wrong

And

Dudes in your hood who lost/spent their life on dumb shyt are also idiots even though they started murdering their fellow Black people in 1970 instead of 1990

Ok, got that?

As far as the rest. Niqqas did what they did. Undeniably. So that's what I'm saying. It happened.

If you're saying it didn't happen you're wrong

Still with me?
The murder rate in the 70s (in every city) dwarfs anything from now or the 90s.
We just have mass media.
There were still "radio only" homes in the 70s.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where? name the places... no vague generalizations
What is FGM, where does it happen and why?
_105476832_1a.gettyimages-479424530.jpg

FGM can cause physical and mental health problems that go on to affect women in later life, as Bishara Sheikh Hamo, from the Borana Community in Kenya's Isiolo County explains.

In Kenya, Bishara told the BBC FGM was carried out on her, together with four other girls. "I was blindfolded. Then she [the cutter] tied my hands behind my back. My legs were spread open and then they pinned down my labia."

"Then after a few minutes, I felt a sharp pain. I screamed, I yelled, but no-one could hear me. I tried to kick myself free, but a vice-like grip held my leg.

She says it was "pathetic. It's one of the most severe types of medical procedures, and so unhygienic. They used the same cutting tool on all of us girls".

The only pain relief available was a traditional remedy: "There was a hole in the ground, and they kept herbs in the hole. Then they tied my legs like a goat and rubbed the herbs on me. Then they said 'next girl, next girl,' and they took another girl..."
_105503373_fem_genital_mutilation_eng_640-nc.png

In pictures: Kenyan tribe fight back against rival raiders

Turkana-3.jpg

Turkana-23.jpg

Turkana-32.jpg

Kenya has found oil in Turkana, but while politicians in the capital Nairobi haggle over who gets the revenue, the discovery has had little effect on the county so far. Where I visit, families drink from the same muddy pools as their livestock. There are few schools – children instead help herd the precious cows to nearby watering holes.
When it looks like an attack is imminent, some of the young men I witness seem more excited than dismayed by the prospect of a clash with those they fear are after their livestock. As part of their preparations, they slaughter a bull, then plunge their hands into its stomach to draw out the half-digested grass. They rub this over their heads and chests, part of their preparations to fight.