Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
L.A. is the easiest place to get caught slipping. A lot of these hoods are 10-15 min drive from the suburbs. So muthafukaz put their guard down when they are in certain parts of LA county not knowing oops is still right next to you. The minute people let their guard down is when shyt like this happens.

Every city in America is like this

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah I’m past 30 dawg. And you ain’t say “my hood”. Had you, I wouldn’t have needed to respond to that weak anecdotal shyt. You said “THE hood” all encompassing. There was gun violence and gang violence long before gang culture was prevalent in music or black cinema was made about it. If your soft ass block ain’t have heaters until NWA told you to get one, it’s no wonder these “gang members” in your “hood” was getting stretched out. The fukk YOU talking about nikka.

How could I be talking about every hood in the USA

Of course gangs existed before people where I live heard of them. How could we have seen the movies and heard the music unless ..

Fukc it. Logic is not your strong suit. Good thing you're such a bad ass

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@FeloniousMonk

Your post came out fukced up

Work on that

Another brilliant writer adding some of his own ideas to something I wrote

I don't carry guns nor do I think its cool.

Gang culture has spread to 50 states. You do realize that most of those people never went to LA and joined an "authentic" gang.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas said "colors" told nikkas pick guns up but those 1970s murder rates were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher than now AND the crack era.
Y'all was blowing each other heads off :dame: to Willie Hutch and Isaac Hayes.
Y'all was going to skating rinks and stabbing people to death over "your lady" and a "sheepskin coat".
Y'all was singing around burning trashcans for 40 minutes, then somebody yells "DISCIPLES" and y'all had double dragon style fights with .38 caliber pistols, chains, bats, and switchblade knives, to end up in a substandard segregation hospital, then "Willie" is dead.
:usure:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
@FeloniousMonk

Your post came out fukced up

Work on that

Another brilliant writer adding some of his own ideas to something I wrote

I don't carry guns nor do I think its cool.

Gang culture has spread to 50 states. You do realize that most of those people never went to LA and joined an "authentic" gang.
The point was rappers and movies influenced your hood way of thinking, which is kinda lame.

You also had Public Enemy, KRS, PRT and Brand Nubian educating and teaching knowledge of self...but nobody in your hood pick up on that though..

Most of us apply logic and relegate it to entertainment.

Yet some with no direction, take lyrics to heart without experiencing life and live through the music.

So if a rapper raps about some shyt and movies move you to do some shyt from a not so positive perspective which with all intent and purpose meant to be entertaining, is weak minded shyt, my Breh.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
He definitely forgot that important detail,but its obvious he was copycating 69. Pulling up to spots and talking shyt for 5 seconds before yabba dabba dooing his way outta dodge. And of course I'm not,I'm saying when your seed gets killed ,it must hurt worse when its due to their own foolishness. If my seed were to get killed I would rather it be something they had no hand in bringing on themselves like this kid did.

Ah, I got you