Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah, that’s not true and most people unfortunate enough to grown in up in the hood know better...but get your daps. :rudy:

What in the fukc are you writing about?

Where I live we grew up

fist fighting

That changed when the movie Colors, and the Easy E and NWA albums came out

In fact, niqqas were quoting Eazy E when they told me that they were done fighting. They were getting a gun

You can write about where you live. But how the fukc you gonna tell me what happened in MY hood 30 years ago.

Are you even 30 years old?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Where I live we grew up

fist fighting

In fact, niqqas were quoting Eazy E when they told me that they were done fighting. They were getting a gun

You can write about where you live. But how the fukc you gonna tell me what happened in MY hood 30 years ago.

:russ:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised dude got killed. I believe he gave up on life a long time ago. However, I am surprised on where he got killed. Lakewood? Hmm..

Nevertheless, RIP to him even though I disagreed being his antics. He played with fire and got burned! Smh...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nobody is asking for your empathy. However, when gang members get killed you are out here crying all over the board.

Killing someone over the "honour' of your hood is dumb. All your 'street politic', 'loyalty'', etc. won't change that. This is just criminal acting like criminal.

They are both trash. Just read about what the Italan Mafia do in South Italy.

An entire generation has been conditioned thru movies, music or real lie conditions to worship, glorify or glamorize criminals. So they end up creating fake distinction. The Mafia were also savages.
The mafia is your comparison?? You’re a certified dumbass. The mafia would have had his stupid ass clipped yesterday with no body to be found- wtf do you mean?? Forget about waiting until he hit a viral moment on Instagram- they were being patient letting him run wild as long as he did. Not shocked by this headline at all.
:deadmanny:

You’re a civilian. You would do well NOT commenting on what you do not know and not part of. You sound like one of those suburban out of town kids in YouTube comment sections. You know nothing about generational or organization ties based on history and origins. Dude posted up in Cali - in a region having over 450 sets, subsets, affiliates and thought taunting them online was really going to end well with all of that negative energy while brimming over with hostilities. Joke with trained killers who have itchy trigger fingers on their own territories while disrespecting their dead in oppressive conditions, insta-clowns; while attempting to defeat karma. Dude was seen as a threat that was eliminated - self defense.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The mafia is your comparison?? You’re a certified dumbass. The mafia would have had his stupid ass clipped yesterday with no body to be found- wtf do you mean?? Forget about waiting until he hit a viral moment on Instagram- they were being patient letting him run wild as long as he did. Not shocked by this headline at all.
:deadmanny:

You’re a civilian. You would do well NOT commenting on what you do not know and not part of. You sound like one of those suburban out of town kids in YouTube comment sections. You know nothing about generational or organization ties based on history and origins. Dude posted up in Cali - in a region having over 450 sets, subsets, affiliates and thought taunting them online was really going to end well with all of that negative energy while brimming over with hostilities. Joke with trained killers who have itchy trigger fingers on their own territories while disrespecting their dead in oppressive conditions, insta-clowns; while attempting to defeat karma. Dude was seen as a threat that was eliminated - self defense.

Ridiculous.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Where I live we grew up

fist fighting

Yeah I’m past 30 dawg. And you ain’t say “my hood”. Had you, I wouldn’t have needed to respond to that weak anecdotal shyt. You said “THE hood” all encompassing. There was gun violence and gang violence long before gang culture was prevalent in music or black cinema was made about it. If your soft ass block ain’t have heaters until NWA told you to get one, it’s no wonder these “gang members” in your “hood” was getting stretched out. The fukk YOU talking about nikka.

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yeah I’m past 30 dawg. And you ain’t say “my hood”. Had you, I wouldn’t have needed to respond, that’s anecdotal. You said “THE hood” all encompassing. There was gun violence and gang violence long before gang culture was prevalent in music or black cinema was made about it. The fukk YOU talking about nikka.
:heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ridiculous.
Just like your posts in this thread. How about you do this instead of venting online- running your mouth incessantly blaming everyone in this thread for what they had no parts of. Do this - go to LA, link up with a few gang members and interview them for the coli. Ask them directly why they felt it was the move to kill that dude. Let us know your findings. Post said video. Say less with all the talking that you do in this thread for the past 48 hrs- show and prove. Be what you speak. I’m tired of seeing your e-chatter; copy and paste what you said on here to use as your talking points; talk direct to the people involved. You seem to be a proponent of the community conscience- star in your own viral moment. You tough right??

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

Where I live we grew up

fist fighting

Are you even 30 years old?[/QUOTES]So yall started carrying guns and got tougher because of rap music and movies?

You where the target if that's all it took Breh.

You my friend are the kids we used to clown for just that.