Some dudes are born punks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: look at the video ... Get a decent lawyer

The law got you shook ... Understand your situation and the law according to it

A court appointed should be able to get u outta this one....she assaulted em....he asked her to leave and she refused that's trespassing...he tried to call the police and she used intimidation and force to keep him from calling the police,beat him up more for trying to call....beat him up with a weapon.....if the dude at mcdonalds got off for beatin them chicks with a pipe this dude probaly wouldna seen a day with that footage....without that footage:noah: well even then he woulda had them scary chcikcs that ran out the house on command:russ: any chicks I know woulda beat her azz for her disrespectful tone in tellin them to "get out:damn:".

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:what: First off that wouldn't have been be because I would pulled out a gun and shot everybody in there

As for the video..

That's them masculine ass NY bytches for you that's why I don't fukk with em :pachaha:

Dude is a bytch for lying on his dikk tho, so he kinda deserved it but still :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
that nygga in the video gettin his azz whipped deserved that shhyt. oil girl knew he was a punk azz nygga, thats why she did thgat shyyt. she would have never stepped to a real nygga and pulled some shyt like that. people only punk those who they know they can punk. i have no sympathy for that lame azz nygga. if he ever went 2 jail, he would be holdin a nyggaz pocket. that chick needed to be rhianna'd! real talk tho. and he was curled up under a blanket? :stopitslime: i dont condone hittin girls. but this byttch deserved a beatdown