Some dudes are born punks

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
tha way that bytch got tha whole house shook is pathetic, thats this generation for u, tha females is wearin tha drawz

its so demonic :sitdown:

i bet all these nikkaz eat p*ssy too, talkin bout "i like to please my woman" :snoop:

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know most of you cats are too young to remember this.

But there was a time where this guy could have knocked this broads head SMOOTH off her shoulders, and nobody would have said shyt.

These days a broad will have you locked up before you can get your hand balled into a fist.

Reminds me of the time I spent the weekend in county because of renae from 74th. She came to my house with that rah rah, because of something gladys told her. I smacked her so hard I hyper extended 4/5 fingers.

luckily she dropped the charges, but that weekend in jail made me realize how times have changed.

It changed my life

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

Yall acting like courts aren't biased toward women in these situations. You put hands on a woman you're most likely catching a charge whether she started it or not.

:childplease: at thinking this nygga can get away with shooting somebody on camera. That nygga would be under the jail.

:what:

So the same footage that would get him locked up, wouldnt prove his self defense case?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yall acting like courts aren't biased toward women in these situations. You put hands on a woman you're most likely catching a charge whether she started it or not.

:manny: look at the video ... Get a decent lawyer

The law got you shook ... Understand your situation and the law according to it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: He still got beat... chop the bytch in the throat and tackle the dude :youngsabo:

Sad. Hearing those demons egg her on in the background was the worst part of the whole footage. He was within his rights to shoot them all. :ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tha way that bytch got tha whole house shook is pathetic, thats this generation for u, tha females is wearin tha drawz

its so demonic :sitdown:

i bet all these nikkaz eat p*ssy too, talkin bout "i like to please my woman" :snoop:

shyt never woulda happened on the west coast. We dont go to bat for a bytch just because a nikka lied on his dikk. shyts pathetic.

Rock that nikka. *you dont lie like that*

:dwillhuh: word? Out here she woulda touched the nikka one time and she woulda got superman punched into the next room and then the nikka woulda ran for his gun or machete.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:duck: @ nyggas saying they would have hit her back, especially on camera. Yall that anxious to go to jail?

That said, homie fukked up in multiple ways. :ufdup:

This is a prime example of why you don't:

-Lie on your dikk
-Let nyggas in your crib that you don't trust
-Let crazy females into your crib
-Let people tape shyt for no reason

Hopefully he learns his lesson.

breh that shyt aint goin 2 no law...look where it ended up..worldstar..

nikkas hit bytches everyday on camera...n they end up there...

if its a worldstar moment...it will end up there..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:childplease: at thinking this nygga can get away with shooting somebody on camera. That nygga would be under the jail.

:childplease: Maybe if the woman was alone, but it's obvious that if she were alone, this shyt wouldn't have went down. Dude was too afraid to do shyt because if he did those dudes would've most likely jumped him. As mentioned several times earlier....shyt was definitely a setup. He told everyone to leave and they refused...so they would deserve a bullet meal. I honestly wouldn't shoot the chick, but the dudes would all get lead.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I hate when these hoe ass rappers be fakin on twitter nikka owe $500 but been duckin me for 3 years. That nikka lucky he live in Cali. :pacspit:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If you don't know how to intimidate a female to stop fukking with you...you're probably a punk ass bytch.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some nikkas gotta do it..to fit in...

i got nikkas who do it...n i kno these nikkas aint hittin who they hittin...

kuz they always nut up when the bytch come around...:childplease:

but as the nikkas potna..i aint finna go out my way tell on a nikka

that law...

wha that nikka do wha his dikk aint my concern to begin with...

i aint finna bust no nuts off his tales....

Fa real....and sum nikkas will do that shyt just cuz they see you as a threat and think you won't try to fuk her if he say he fuked her:childplease: nikka please if she hop in the shower ill go 10 minutes after her husband pulled out of it..

On the other hand sum females lie too bout gettin fuked,but u can usually tell...if u fuked her she should be a lil bit lustful,flustered or have a reaction of shame or anger when u come around:russ:...u got nikkas who will take it as far as to tell u "yeah she wuz gon let me hit the other day but the puzzy wuz stank so I had to turn it down:mjpls:"...be on the lookout for that shyt