Some dudes are born punks

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Video full of duck nikkas. The girl got more balls than all the dudes there put together.

Don't lie about who yu fukked keep it real

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Video full of duck nikkas. The girl got more balls than all the dudes there put together.

Don't lie about who yu fukked keep it real

some nikkas gotta do it..to fit in...

i got nikkas who do it...n i kno these nikkas aint hittin who they hittin...

kuz they always nut up when the bytch come around...:childplease:

but as the nikkas potna..i aint finna go out my way tell on a nikka

that law...

wha that nikka do wha his dikk aint my concern to begin with...

i aint finna bust no nuts off his tales....

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Yeah it's not a good look but beat the brakes off a lady on camera, you brainless

He was getting straight bytched at some points there though which is just unacceptable

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
somebody gimmie the rundown. fukkin' video is 11 min. long.

You gotta see the fukkery live breh, but basically:

-chick wants to shoot the ones with nikka who said he fukk her.

-homie sitting on the couch with ol girl standing over him like her bytch.

-nikka escapes to the other side of the room and uses a blanket as protection for some weak ass punches

-rape threats

-nikka ends up laying on the floor crying, will chick his taking a heavy ass lamp to homies dome.

Breh it's 11 mins of a man being demasculated.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He should have grabbed the bytch and locked her up. If them nikkas jumped in then it's a free for all, and you better lawyer up!

Honestly though, i'd deck a bytch before I let her get me on the ground, whoopin my ass in my own damn house. This dude sounded like he was ready to surrender his b hole.:scusthov:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This shyt makes me angry.. That bytch would be choked up and beat up if she aint get the fukk out ! Camera man woulda got his ass pistol whipped !

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:duck: @ nyggas saying they would have hit her back, especially on camera. Yall that anxious to go to jail?

That said, homie fukked up in multiple ways. :ufdup:

This is a prime example of why you don't:

-Lie on your dikk
-Let nyggas in your crib that you don't trust
-Let crazy females into your crib
-Let people tape shyt for no reason

Hopefully he learns his lesson.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:duck: @ nyggas saying they would have hit her back, especially on camera. Yall that anxious to go to jail?

-Lie on your dikk

:comeon: U think dawg gone make it out the crib with footage and even if he did she did more than enough to catch the charge :deadhorse:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

-Lie on your dikk

:what:

Dude could have pulled a strap and shot everyone in the house dead and would have gotten cleared on all charges due to this obviously set up assault on him in his own home. I would've grabbed that bytch by the throat, put her head into the wall several times as hard as I could, then would've ran to the bedroom, get my firearm, told dude to drop the cam, then told everyone to get the fukk out or let the ambulance drag them out. Hitting him with a lamp, nah all bets are off, male or female your skull is getting fukked.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow you could tell he didnt know brazillian jiujitsu. I would have subdued that bytch in a heartbeat and choked her out with her own arm. Sad how bytch made this generation is.

In his defense. Didnt the dudes that were there pretty much say he was going ot ge tbeat if he did something back to her?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:comeon: U think dawg gone make it out the crib with footage and even if he did she did more than enough to catch the charge :deadhorse:

:what:

Dude could have pulled a strap and shot everyone in the house dead and would have gotten cleared on all charges due to this obviously set up assault on him in his own home. I would've grabbed that bytch by the throat, put her head into the wall several times as hard as I could, then would've ran to the bedroom, get my firearm, told dude to drop the cam, then told everyone to get the fukk out or let the ambulance drag them out. Hitting him with a lamp, nah all bets are off, male or female your skull is getting fukked.

:comeon:

Yall acting like courts aren't biased toward women in these situations. You put hands on a woman you're most likely catching a charge whether she started it or not.

:childplease: at thinking this nygga can get away with shooting somebody on camera. That nygga would be under the jail.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow you could tell he didnt know brazillian jiujitsu. I would have subdued that bytch in a heartbeat and choked her out with her own arm. Sad how bytch made this generation is.

In his defense. Didnt the dudes that were there pretty much say he was going ot ge tbeat if he did something back to her?

:childplease: He still got beat... chop the bytch in the throat and tackle the dude :youngsabo: