Some dudes are born punks

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Never in my life have I ever seen a nikka get punk so bad. There is no excuse for letting a female manhandle you like she birthed you ( in his own house!) .

The end was the hardest part to watch. I really feel bad for homie :wow:

Somebody has to know this nikka or the chick in real life. We need an update!

Last edited by a moderator:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't really blame him though..you can't hit a female, you'll just end up catching a case and going to jail.

Not sure what I would've done in that situation. If it was my house I probably would've walked out the door and told her that if she touched anything I'd call the cops. Probably sounds bytchmade but it's better than catching a case.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I can't really blame him though..you can't hit a female, you'll just end up catching a case and going to jail.

Not sure what I would've done in that situation. If it was my house I probably would've walked out the door and told her that if she touched anything I'd call the cops. Probably sounds bytchmade but it's better than catching a case.

He didn't have to fight her, but didn't have to turtle on the couch either.

I would've went outside, tried to have a heart to heart (she said they were homies) if she swings then I'd just charge to the game. You got to be man and face your mistakes. That's the definition of being a fukk nikka.

He put himself in that position :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He mighta got jumped by them simp nikkas in the background....I don't know they relation but if they anything other than family they some chumps too....how u gon show up and participate in an assault,trespassing and what could be considered a kidnapping:laff: the nikka gettin beat up obviously a rat.

"You call the police ima tell em u raped me" this the type of bytch u rollin wit:childplease:

"You better learn to respect our beatiful black women nikka":snoop:" nikka this wuz one big puzzy plot for you huh,I'm dissapointed in every nikka in this video:to:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikka lied on his dikk

bytch got ag

told that nikka guest to leave...the hoes left..nikkas didnt

she gave em a 3piece extra pepper...he ate em...sad he was gone call the laws...she pieced em up some more...

chatter

she got buck with the nikka broom...ironin board..all while one of the dudes on some fudge shyt...tombout "You better learn to respect our beatiful black women nikka"..then said come on baby

the end