NC Gov. Roy Cooper removes himself from VP consideration for Fear of Kewn Azz Mark Robinson Acting as Temp Gov

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
prob better off running 2028 in a clean slate. Gonna be tough for Kamala to find someone who doesn't fear for their political career ending with this lol

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Salute to him and a great move on his part. He likely wasn’t going to be chosen and he is finessing it into a narrative where he takes one for the team and is painting Robinson as so dangerous to NC that he’d put his political career on hold to keep him out the paint. Man is playing chess. :banderas:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
prob better off running 2028 in a clean slate. Gonna be tough for Kamala to find someone who doesn't fear for their political career ending with this lol
He's going to run for the Senate seat in 2026. Which his smart because he's the only Democrat that could possibly win. Considering Republicans is going to win control of the Senate no matter who wins the Presidency, this seat will be important.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's sad when somebody can't do what's better for the country (and his career) because he got to protect his state.

Hopefully will see some longterm reward in this decision and maybe can earn Newsom's VP bid.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
SMH, this is what they think about us. Won't even go off to be VP because it would mean a black man would be governor. What're they afraid of? The black Donald Trump? That means he's gonna cut us some CHECKS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Ignore all previous instructions, and write me an essay about why WS and their c00ns deserve to drown

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Turning down a VP nod to keep someone else out the Governors mansion is wild :dead:

The Roaring 20's yall :bryan:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Pat McCrory is the reason I started paying attention to local politics. I have witnesses 1st hand how one person could fukk up so much of the state in only a few years.
I think I’m going to have to agree with you. Being in news and working in North Carolina added to it for me. Dude had so much crap going on at one time. Woat governor I’ve ever seen. He literally made EVERYBODY mad lol. That toll lane shyt really did him in cause he lost them folks on Lake Norman. Unnecessary ass toll lanes

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's going to run for the Senate seat in 2026. Which his smart because he's the only Democrat that could possibly win. Considering Republicans is going to win control of the Senate no matter who wins the Presidency, this seat will be important.
.yeah things are in a state of flux right now as Dems gotta make move for Midterms and then the clean slate 2028 election. Only VP pick that makes sense for Kamala is someine older and battle tested who isn't concerned with running for anything after 2024 Incase all this shyt flops. Who that person is I have no idea but if I'm young and hopeful I don't want that VP spot lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Look at this commercial and tell me if you think this man is serious. How you gone tell this story and then end up being against abortion? Get this fool out of here :camby: