Somali woman activist got trapped by the white supremacist fake journalist she dated

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Remember I've seen people on here and elsewhere say it was commonplace for black women to be caught with klansmen (willingly not forced) back in the day. "My Nubian Queens" simps with another L.
I need some time of evidence of this.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
My Grandfather was like a real life Lincoln Clay from Mafia 3, if you ever played that game.

He was half white (both of his parents were half white) and his white relatives would spy on other CACs and let him know what they were planning.

He would then arrange for their murders or even do it himself in some cases. I’ve told this story about him ambushing the KKK a few times on here.

One thing he told my father and my uncles was that a lot of KKK members would retrieve information about who they wanted to target from two main sources:

— Crooked black pastors
— Bedwenches

That’s why I don’t understand the whole “just ignore it” BS these brehs are on when it comes to these wenches.

Back in the day guys like my Grandfather were killing them because they understood that they were a liability. :mjpls:

Astounding and eye opening. What do you think are the modern day examples of this?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

The second screenshot is more virulent. He's saying that he sacrificed himself by fukking this "somalian bytch" for his cause but it was worth it to expose far-leftists, and that the Somali woman will be shamed by her community because she's muslim. He also added that nazis should do the same and fukk brown bytches linked to far-left groups.

When modern day Pocahontas syndrome goes full circle :yeshrug:

:scust:
That’s what she gets for wenching
Read on Reddit that’s she’s on record for saying ‘she can’t stand white men’

To then get exposed by a racist

:mjlol:

That's embarrassing. It's not really a huge shocker though wenches fukk with semi racist cacs all the time

The prospect of being an honorary white is too much for these females fo resist

what kind of loser spends 2 years trying to woo a woman he supposedly hates tho :what:

from what I read, she is far left BLM anti-male make but instead of a septum ring, she had on a hijab :beli:

any ways, im not trying to be sexist but women hearts regardless of race, background can easily be infiltrated.
black, white, arab, hindu etc doesn't matter, they have this instinctive believe that they can change their 'enemy'
This is a tale as old as time

Women like and admire men that have power. Whether it's money, dominant personality, or social privilege.

All those women that criticize patriarchy, cishet men online? Lot of them end up dating the very men they criticize because they still secretly admire the entitlement and dominance those men move with.

Some of the women even joke about it themselves.

You see it with politically outspoken women of color. Look at the ones in congress.

Makes it all the more funny when mother goddess simps on this site defend or cape for leftist black women that attack black men.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is appalling on so many levels.

Wtf kinda Intel was he trying to get? :what: Is the group she was a part of illegal or something?

And what do you have in common with a white European far right extremist as a far left Somalian activist to date for 2 years?! :why:

Man that is indefensible on so many levels. The people who are defending her need to be cut off too. Literally the only logical reason I can think of is that they want to (or are currently) do that too.

This! Acting like she's the Somalian Greta Thunberg :mjlol:

Gtfoh with this bullshyt story, I think she broke up with him and created a villian.

This is like if McNulty decided he wanted to infiltrate the Barksdale organization so he befriends a low level nobody like Wallace. The White guy in the story sounds like a lot like McNulty. Thinks he is a genius who can figure out anything with his "investigative" skills.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
East African women aren't so insular when it comes to white guys :mjpls:
nah.....seriously, I'm always hearing how horner are so insular, but from experience, ethiopians women are some of the top 5 white boy lovers from the continent. somali women don't do it as much but when they do, it's for anyone but black. and kenyan women been having a reputation for loving whiteboys
I heard Kenyan women were heavy on that :mjpls: Don't know for the rest though.
i don't actually think so at all. read my post ahead. they do love white boys though, but they also open to west africans and even AA here.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Sweden sure does end up with a lot of different women from different parts of the world.

I remember once I was messing with an Iranian-Swedish woman for a couple of months…

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is a tale as old as time

Women like and admire men that have power. Whether it's money, dominant personality, or social privilege.

All those women that criticize patriarchy, cishet men online? Lot of them end up dating the very men they criticize because they still secretly admire the entitlement and dominance those men move with.

Some of the women even joke about it themselves.

You see it with politically outspoken women of color. Look at the ones in congress.

Makes it all the more funny when mother goddess simps on this site defend or cape for leftist black women that attack black men.
Yep, it's why women should never be viewed as leaders of communities because they will always be open to foreign men of power.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
nah.....seriously, I'm always hearing how horner are so insular, but from experience, ethiopians women are some of the top 5 white boy lovers from the continent. somali women don't do it as much but when they do, it's for anyone but black. and kenyan women been having a reputation for loving whiteboys

i don't actually think so at all. read my post ahead. they do love white boys though, but they also open to west africans and even AA here.
Who would you say are the top 5 white boy lovers from the continent ? I know Cameroonian women have a stereotype of chasing after white men in France. Aside from them Nigerian and South African women are also regularly called out for their cac fantasies :mjlol:.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Who would you say are the top 5 white boy lovers from the continent ? I know Cameroonian women have a stereotype of chasing after white men in France. Aside from them Nigerian and South African women are also regularly called out for their cac fantasies :mjlol:.
nigerian women wouldn't make the top 5

they just have this reputation because they are loud and shameless when they do it, but per capita wise, there are waaaay more countries ahead for them to make top 5.
i use to think SA women women and folks were all about black love, but boy was I wrong. I've seen dating stats based on income and let me just say, if both genders hads the opportunity to date non black south african, they would. Atleast black male south africans would still good for colored women, but mobile black female south africans would choose white men.
gotta find the stats(reddit is goat btw)
but the problem for them is, white people in south africa are actually insular. they dated themselves or colored.
as far as making a top 5 list based by countries, thats a tall order dog
i gotta go by region mostly, but to start off safe, probably cape verde, Mauritia, seychelles and all those other island african women have gotta be top 1 :mjlol:
then in no order after is southeast african women, southern african women, central african women then rounding up the top 5 would be horner women.

no west african women would make the top 5 :mjgrin: but nigerians, ivorians, benin etc basically that whole stretch of countries in the forest belt besides Guinea and Liberia will have the most wenching coming out of WA

sahel women are the least on the continent :unimpressed: