Somali woman activist got trapped by the white supremacist fake journalist she dated

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
nigerian women wouldn't make the top 5

they just have this reputation because they are loud and shameless when they do it, but per capita wise, there are waaaay more countries ahead for them to make top 5.
i use to think SA women women and folks were all about black love, but boy was I wrong. I've seen dating stats based on income and let me just say, if both genders hads the opportunity to date non black south african, they would. Atleast black male south africans would still good for colored women, but mobile black female south africans would choose white men.
gotta find the stats(reddit is goat btw)
but the problem for them is, white people in south africa are actually insular. they dated themselves or colored.
as far as making a top 5 list based by countries, thats a tall order dog
i gotta go by region mostly, but to start off safe, probably cape verde, Mauritia, seychelles and all those other island african women have gotta be top 1 :mjlol:
then in no order after is southeast african women, southern african women, central african women then rounding up the top 5 would be horner women.

no west african women would make the top 5 :mjgrin: but nigerians, ivorians, benin etc basically that whole stretch of countries in the forest belt besides Guinea and Liberia will have the most wenching coming out of WA

sahel women are the least on the continent :unimpressed:
It's funny you put Cape Verde top 1 because as a Cape Verdean, I haven't seen a lot of women wenching like that. In my whole family there isn't a lot of interracial relationships, and it's more the men who date out compared to women. When I go to Cape Verde during holidays I don't see a lot interracial couples and it's still the men doing it more. Now when I say that I'm only talking about the main island, Santiago, because this is where my family is from. I haven't gotten around the other island much.

You're right about Nigerians though, they are loud but with how big their population is, it's probably not the worst country when it comes to cac worship.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's funny you put Cape Verde top 1 because as a Cape Verdean, I haven't seen a lot of women wenching like that. In my whole family there isn't a lot of interracial relationships, and it's more the men who date out compared to women. When I go to Cape Verde during holidays I don't see a lot interracial couples and it's still the men doing it more. Now when I say that I'm only talking about the main island, Santiago, because this is where my family is from. I haven't gotten around the other island much.

You're right about Nigerians though, they are loud but with how big their population is, it's probably not the worst country when it comes to cac worship.
I was actually contemplating whether puting cape verdean, but at the end, I decided to keep it. but yes, now that i think about it, they seem to date themselves, the onces that i've seen date out seem the most mix looking who can pass as white?

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I was actually contemplating whether puting cape verdean, but at the end, I decided to keep it. but yes, now that i think about it, they seem to date themselves, the onces that i've seen date out seem the most mix looking who can pass as white?
Yeah, cape verdeans are a very diverse group. Most of the population do look black like myself but you have some who are heavily mixed, sometimes even more european than african. In my family at least, even among late millenials/early gen Z most people date other black people, from Cape verde or another black country in Africa or the Carribean islands. Of course you have a few who date out too but I feel like I've seen way worse from other African nationalities, where they even tell their daughters to seek white men specifically (heard from them). My mother even jokes with me that some of these nationalities love white people sometimes :pachaha:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Stop it b. Poor women chase sponsors everywhere.
Go to Kenya then report back. What you heard and what you know isn't the same thing. Why is Kenya even mentioned here?
Honestly you're not wrong. It's likely that poor women all over Africa would be desperate for a cac. I was talking about what i've heard from other brehs about how women there apparently chased after non-black strangers, even more than in other African countries. If you're a kenyan breh maybe you can confirm if they were telling ducktales or not from your experience.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If there's 2 things east Africans love it's Arabs and white people:hubie:.

East African women aren't so insular when it comes to white guys :mjpls:
Here's your regular geography lesson. East Africa is not just Somalia or Ethiopia. It's a host of countries with different people and culture within and without.
I mean we are North American. Would you compare Canadian brehs to Americans, we just all the same right? why y'all fools still playing stupid in 2024.
:dead:

Stop dragging people into the story to slander us because of your shyt education. These places are real not concepts these people are their own identities and cultures. When you say insular you are referring to specific people and they are named in the story. It's way easier to speak to the actual subject and stop trying to shyt smear a whole region because of your ignorance. This is exactly what popped off diaspora wars. It's like me coming in there talking bout you western Blacks are all the same. Like your identities and cultures are indistinguishable when I'm just ignorant.

shyt ain't cute. Y'all grown men. Get a clue.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly you're not wrong. It's likely that poor women all over Africa would be desperate for a cac. I was talking about what i've heard from other brehs about how women there apparently chased after non-black strangers, even more than in other African countries. If you're a kenyan breh maybe you can confirm if they were telling ducktales or not from your experience.
Kenya has a booming tourist scene even amongst African countries. They chase tourists. Tourists have money. Tourists are often foreigners. The jist of it.

Daps
You're right about Nigerians though, they are loud but with how big their population is, it's probably not the worst country when it comes to cac worship
Smh, they are in fact the worst, selling their pussies all over the world trust me I've been to all corners of earth witnessing the depravity with my own eyes :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what the un-wedable's say??
yaaaaassss bytch?
:manny:

UKVu0t8.gif