Somali woman activist got trapped by the white supremacist fake journalist she dated

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing to make those comments when a blk woman is coming out trying to tell her story and her wyt zaddy has done wrong to her. Cool you can clown a bit. It's a whole other thing to clown the woman when she might be dead from the hands of a monster. That is no time to victim blame regardless if you agree with her dating choices or not.
Where is the Black woman in this story?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
It's one thing to make those comments when a blk woman is coming out trying to tell her story and her wyt zaddy has done wrong to her. Cool you can clown a bit. It's a whole other thing to clown the woman when she might be dead from the hands of a monster. That is no time to victim blame regardless if you agree with her dating choices or not.
As long as all parties involved in a relationship are consenting adults, who cares, but jfc, it's 2024, white people suck :gucci:

Around cacs, never relax :ufdup:

I know she's in Sweden but these fakkits always complain about how "immigrants are taking over" that cold little shythole :ld:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

This the most terminally online shyt ive ever read, on both sides. they probably actually make a good couple.

far right Cac "infiltrated" her "far-left group" that does what? Far-left twitter users making plans to vote on November 8th? :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

AW HELL NAH fukk THIS bytch.

:mjlol: @cornercommission2k12 I HAD TO TAKE
MY DAP BACK AFTER READING THIS POST.

:devil:
:evil:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This the most terminally online shyt ive ever read, on both sides. they probably actually make a good couple.

far right Cac "infiltrated" her "far-left group" that does what? Far-left twitter users making plans to vote on November 8th? :russ:
I agree, it's really dumb on both sides :mjlol: I don't know what the cac is hoping to achieve with this and the Somali girl should have moved in a smarter way.

Daps
This shyt is appalling on so many levels.

Wtf kinda Intel was he trying to get? :what: Is the group she was a part of illegal or something?

And what do you have in common with a white European far right extremist as a far left Somalian activist to date for 2 years?! :why:

Man that is indefensible on so many levels. The people who are defending her need to be cut off too. Literally the only logical reason I can think of is that they want to (or are currently) do that too.
This! Acting like she's the Somalian Greta Thunberg :mjlol:

Gtfoh with this bullshyt story, I think she broke up with him and created a villian.