Somali woman activist got trapped by the white supremacist fake journalist she dated

degu9089

All Star
Daps
bytch snitched on her organization through pillow-talking? :scust:
They gotta take her out to the woods, IYKYK

IMG-0309.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What does that say in the first tweet? Translation looks retarded

In just under two years, I have been following the left-wing extremist with ties to Islamism, Bilan Osman, and eventually got her to fall for me. To say the least, I have taken one for the team and thus have a lot to tell...

Now it's time for a debrief, where a number of interesting facts have emerged about the exposé website Expo, the propaganda channel ETC, and the Islamist study association Ibn Rushd, as well as how their connections work.

Even though Bilan Osman calls herself a journalist, she is unable to adhere to the constitutionally-protected source confidentiality. Time and again, Osman has intentionally revealed sources to the left-wing extremist exposé website Expo. This is a crime punishable by imprisonment.

Tomorrow, I will reveal the identity of one of Expo's main collaborators within the pro-Sweden movement. A traitor with a lot in common with Bilan Osman.

▹ Read more here: Att "ta en för laget" har precis fått en helt ny innebörd

▹ Support my journalism by sending a voluntary contribution to 123-697 89 69 via Swish, mark the deposit with "contribution". Thank you in advance!

▹ Subscribe to take part in tomorrow's review: Subscribe to Christian Peterson. You can also Swish 720 SEK to 123-697 89 69 for an annual subscription. Mark the deposit with "subscription" and your email address.

y8tuWhg.png

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Women should never be involved in warfare or politics imo
I don't know about not being involved at all but I agree on them not being the voice of your movement. I think it was @Henri Christophe who said that pro-black women are almost always reformed swirlers who are waiting on an occasion to get back with a white man :mjlol:.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

Yeah Muslims, Somalis and black people will distance themselves from her.

A non Muslim woman doesn't kiss a man she barely knows let alone a man who is interested in ideas that have historically led to genocide so its wild to me thst she would do such a thing as a liberal, muslim and a black woman. She played herself and the movement she claims to be a part of if true.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
If you look through history whites have been running this same play for 600 years it’s cash money

If you haven’t learned to defend it by now then that’s on the group :manny:

They don’t be keeping eyes on these hoes?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No shade to the reasonable white men of the coli but, this is why I have steered clear of white men

No shade to the reasonable white men of the coli but, I just cannot see myself fully trusting a white man

No shade to the reasonable white men of the coli, yes I know not all white men. The problem is I'm not willing to take the risk

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If you look through history whites have been running this same play for 600 years it’s cash money

If you haven’t learned to defend it by now then that’s on the group :manny:

They don’t be keeping eyes on these hoes?
Black people have been falling for this same exact play for over 1000 years since the Arabs slave trade :francis: .