Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
They have all this creative potential and insist on putting out a shytty rehash of familiar characters. Now that they see this method does not work they need to step it up. I’m glad people spoke with their wallets. I was seeing discussion on a kenobi, and maybe even a Lando flick like wtf is goin on. They trying to literally juice all the old ideas of their soul and slap younger talent on it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So some of my buddies took me to see it over the weekend. I spoke too soon. Solo was actually decent, IMO. It wasn't GOATworthy, but it had it's moments.
As a space-adventure film, it wasn't bad.
As a Star Wars movie though... :patrice:

I still stand by my view that no Star Wars flick is topping the OG trilogy.
Solo is still far better than the Last Jedi though.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Sincere question..why are so many of you saying "nobody wanted a han movie", "nobody cares about han" etc.

Not questioning it. I'm a casual star wars fan at best, but I always thought Han was one of the most beloved Star Wars characters :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually really liked this movie. *shrugs*

My only complaint is no jedis/force users.

I was more entertained during this movie than rogue one. (Last scene in rogue one still goat)

I rank all the Disney movies: tlj > solo > tfa > r1

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Sincere question..why are so many of you saying "nobody wanted a han movie", "nobody cares about han" etc.

Not questioning it. I'm a casual star wars fan at best, but I always thought Han was one of the most beloved Star Wars characters :lupe:

Because George Lucas already gave us his backstory of being a hustler/pirate turned into a freedom fighter. TFA finished his arc by having him mentor Rey and Fin a bit and then get killed by his own son.

In short:
He was a dirtbag initally
Turned face and fought the empire
Schooled new cats on fighting evil regimes
Died

There isn't anyrhing else to tell because we know how his story ends when it is all said and done.

A Boba Fett/Obi-Wan story also isn't needed, Boba dies like a punk and Obi had 3 movies to rock with in the PT and being the pillar of anh...

The new trilogy had plenty of opportunities to branch out, but chose to focus on the solo/skywalker lineage, afraid to try something new.

Glad this movie is tanking...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They ain't ready for the Rule of Two creator :wow:

I rarely read fiction books like that, but I finished the Bane trilogy in one sitting :wow:
I need to see them expand on the abilities of the force:banderas:The BladeMaster handing out them training fades :ooh:Bane discovering force lightning like it's nothing:ohlawd:His rival hitting Bane with the:ufdup::demonic::damn::damn::damn:Bane discovering that ancient planet with Revans holocrone:lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't seen TLJ, does it continue TFA story and try and make you anticipate Episode IX? Seems the way people talk about it, it's just some self contained movie where they went completely left from where they were headed.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Without spoiling the movie, can someone tell me how greasy they did Lando?