Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Daps
Fett and other bounty hunters movie with them working for and against the Hutts, spice runners, and the Empire
:banderas:

Just imagine all the possibilities. They're just looking at it from the stand point that he was barley in esb and ROTJ, but when you factor in who he worked for and who he did business with, the possibilities are endless
:wow:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
dyi4cWQp.gif

:mjlol:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
New worlds, characters and lore to explore with the promise of exciting lightsaber battles and they do a Solo spin-off. :mjcry:

Everytime i log into a star wars thread post force awakens (not including rogue one and rebels as they are pretty much part of george lucas era star wars) my blood pressure rises. I'm not one to feel myself but I could do a much better job than these cac hipsters. They don't know the content.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
New worlds, characters and lore to explore with the promise of exciting lightsaber battles and they do a Solo spin-off. :mjcry:
Yea where’s a one-off movie with just dumb lit lightsaber action. Like on some martial arts flick shyt.

No real connection to the main plot line, maybe create something other than Sith and Jedi, mfs that just wanted to master the arts on both sides, and their eventual downfall due to inner clashing.

Lightsabers of every color, crazy ass designs and shyt. Have the nikka that filmed The Raid 2 do the battles

Last edited: