Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
What did you think of TFA?
That signaled to me this franchise wasn't really shyt. I'm waiting until TLJ to come on cable so I can laugh at it. lol

Lazy copyjob, blew my mind how critics and a lot of fans were giving it a pass. Seems like people are a bit more critical of it now than they were a few years ago.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Whelp. Legs are not saving this. @Ebonic Plague

There pretty much nothing of note opening this weekend box office side and it's still cratering. Early #s are looking like 65-70% drop for the 2nd weekend

Early still to call it but 400 Million WW may be off the table. This is as big of a bomb as we've seen in years. YEARS.

A star wars film. :dwillhuh:
Colossal failure. Disney and it's other spin off plans are like
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They should of done a old republic movie staring bane, that would of been epic

U can’t base a Star Wars movie on a character who doesn’t have force powers

That’s just dumb, that means no lightsaber battles
Yep, this it for me. I don't mind moving away from the OT, but I'm not tryna watch a Star Wars without dope lightsaber fights.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, this it for me. I don't mind moving away from the OT, but I'm not tryna watch a Star Wars without dope lightsaber fights.
If there doing one on fett I guess it could work cause he has interesting weapons but I still wouldn’t expect much back. He’s a fav among hardcore sw fans.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I wanna see a movie set 200 years in the past or something.

I mean fukk wasn't Yoda like 800 years old? Set a movie where yoda is like 250..shyt would make bank.....or it should :patrice:

They need to leave teh franchise alone for a good 15 years. They've already destroyed the legacy for this generation. But Disney is probably still trying to get their $4billion back so they'll squeeze the turnip until nothing comes out anymore.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Release a Star Wars movie every six months, brehs...

We're simply oversaturated with Star Wars shyt.

You have to space the shyt out. Make the consumer yearn for it.
That's not the issue. There's 2 to 3 Marvel movies every year and they all do great. Lucasfilm are just fukk ups who aren't listening to their audience. Hopefully Solo was a wake up call, but I doubt it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So does this mean they'll stop milking the franchise? Nope lol. Obi Wan, Boba Fett...so many wack movies on the way...
:mjlol:

Star Wars should be an event. If you want to do prequels and shyt, they should also be an event too. Not "hey remember Han Solo? Well here's a movie about young Han Solo!" Who fukking cares.