solange is better lookin' than beyonce'

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Another Beyoncé isn't sh*t thread :snoop:

She runs ya'll niqqas.

Who said Beyonce ain't shyt? At the worst, people said that she wasn't as attractive as Solange. And that's their (fair) opinion, since beauty is subjective.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That is speculation at best. You and I both know how fickle the music industry (and the general public) is. Somebody who's been struggling artistically or is apparently past his/her best is ONE HIT away from being the "IT" musician.

Beyonce, on the other hand, is at the top of the game. It doesn't get much better for her. There's only one way to go---down.
Nah, she peaked. Her second album was her best work and Gave her the best look she has ever received. She hasn't followed up with anything to that level as of yet. She's in the public eye more because of the whole elevator situation, but before that, no one was really checking for her like that.

I agree, Beyonce probably can't get any bigger than she is now.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Basement baby. :scusthov:

Farrah Franklin>Latoya Luckett> Kelly Rowland

Beyonce straight up shady, they would always dress up ol'girl to look raggedy. :wtf:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Not really attracted to her...Beyonce on the other hand
tumblr_mn2noxBFfr1spxi58o1_500.gif

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with you @stomachlines but you're trippin. :stopitslime:

solangeorlandojones.jpg

There's no fukking way Solange looks better than Beyonce, even on her worst day

o-BEYONCE-570.jpg

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Nah, she peaked. Her second album was her best work and Gave her the best look she has ever received. She hasn't followed up with anything to that level as of yet. She's in the public eye more because of the whole elevator situation, but before that, no one was really checking for her like that.

Precisely. We don't know what the future holds and until Solange stops making music for good, we can't call it one way or the other. But I will say that after of her second album, she hasn't done much worth note.

Similar to Marc Gasol...dude had a great 2012-2013 (all-star and DPOY) but 2013-2014 was a down year for him (granted, injuries played a role) and he's now starting to take form again.

Solange is going through a funk musically. But she can right the ship and still have a big career. Plus, she's still young.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I fukks with you @stomachlines but you're trippin. :stopitslime:

solangeorlandojones.jpg

There's no fukking way Solange looks better than Beyonce, even on her worst day

o-BEYONCE-570.jpg

To be fair, that doppleganger/comparison isn't good. Solange, even in that pic, doesn't look like Orlando Jones.

And I would not choose Beyonce at her worst (i.e., above pic) PERIOD. She's looking like Serena in that one.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, that doppleganger/comparison isn't good. Solange, even in that pic, doesn't look like Orlando Jones.

And I would not choose Beyonce at her worst (i.e., above pic) PERIOD. She's looking like Serena in that one.
Serena > Solange, let's not get that twisted. :win: That said, the picture was only used to make it fair for her sister. Her best vs Beyonce's best and there's just no debate. She's a straight up clone of Orlando, real talk.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why do nikkas do this, there has never ever been a discussion or even a thought of Solange being better looking than Beyonce, never heard one person mention it, yet on the coli we get a whole bunch of lying azz nikkas making shyt up just to get a thread going, this is a terrible thread.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Why do nikkas do this, there has never ever been a discussion or even a thought of Solange being better looking than Beyonce, never heard one person mention it, yet on the coli we get a whole bunch of lying azz nikkas making shyt up just to get a thread going, this is a terrible thread.

why even respond to the thread if you think it's "a terrible thread"? :rudy:

besides, we all have different opinions and perspectives on different things and matters. this is a discussion forum after all :beli: