it's the eyes, i think :patrice:

Tracee+Ellis+Ross+Front+Row+Honor+Show+4F7JSYns5txl.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
oh yeah, solange's "losing you" single >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anythin' beyonce has put out since "me, myself and i" too

:banderas:

Solange-Knowles-Dress-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Essenze-Collection-Launch-Event-Wearing-Olcay-Gulsen-1-.jpg

solange-knowles-ermenegildo-zegna-essenze-collection-launch-event-new-york-city-olcay-gulsen-two-slit-dress-2.jpg

solange-knowles-attends-the-ermenegildo-zegna-essenze-collection-launch-december-2012-51.jpg

solange is a beautiful woman prefer bey still in looks
but that song losing you is FLAMES fukk WHAT U HEARD :banderas:

i havent liked a complete beyonce album since her debut sure she puts out some good singles but a complete album to my liking not since debut

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
solange is a beautiful woman prefer bey still in looks
but that song losing you is FLAMES fukk WHAT U HEARD :banderas:

i havent liked a complete beyonce album since her debut sure she puts out some good singles but a complete album to my liking not since debut

man, when i first heard solange's "losing you" single, i couldn't believe how great it was. definitely should've been a huge single. one of the best songs i've heard in years. songwritin' and production is on point :whew:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I think so, but I have a hard on for women with naturals.
ditto

women who rock their hair the texture it grows out of their scalp are more appealing to me also

(I'm sure Solange rocks a wig tho, but atleast the wig she rocks isn't trying to imitate another ethnicity's hair texture)

I don't think I could put her over B though, she's just too skinny, if she had B's body she'd be a problem though

dragonfly-jones-kicks-o.gif

Last edited: