solange is better lookin' than beyonce'

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
She has a way better and unique style, and makes better music, but she doesn't look better than B imo

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd:

solange-knowles.jpg

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

To use an NBA analogy, Beyonce and Solange are like pop/r&b's version of Pau and Marc Gasol.

Pau/Beyonce is older, all finesse, more well-known, has more accolades, still going strong, and will likely have the better career when all is said and done.

Marc/Solange is younger, more hard-hitting (figuratively and literally), finally gaining recognition and respect, trying to get hers, and, at this point, has the more promising career.

:yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thats not really a wig is it? :mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
oh yeah, solange's "losing you" single >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anythin' beyonce has put out since "me, myself and i" too

:banderas:

Solange-Knowles-Dress-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Essenze-Collection-Launch-Event-Wearing-Olcay-Gulsen-1-.jpg

solange-knowles-ermenegildo-zegna-essenze-collection-launch-event-new-york-city-olcay-gulsen-two-slit-dress-2.jpg

solange-knowles-attends-the-ermenegildo-zegna-essenze-collection-launch-december-2012-51.jpg

definitely agree with you on the song. I do like that actually. as for solange's looks. she looks pretty good. but she her nose looks like a bird beak, and she simply doesn't do it for me. maybe I'm not into that big wild afro or something :manny:
Kellandria is the hottest of the three sisters. :yeshrug: Too bad she don't love herself.

Solange isn't light-skinned enough. Make her high yella, and the same fools in here giving the :scust: would be :takedat:.

I'm assuming you were referring to kelly rowland, and if so, yes she is much hotter than Beyonce or Solange.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
definitely agree with you on the song. I do like that actually. as for solange's looks. she looks pretty good. but she her nose looks like a bird beak, and she simply doesn't do it for me. maybe I'm not into that big wild afro or something :manny:

we all got opinions :yeshrug:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:patrice:

To use an NBA analogy, Beyonce and Solange are like pop/r&b's version of Pau and Marc Gasol.

Pau/Beyonce is older, all finesse, more well-known, has more accolades, still going strong, and will likely have the better career when all is said and done.

Marc/Solange is younger, more hard-hitting (figuratively and literally), finally gaining recognition and respect, trying to get hers, and, at this point, has the more promising career.

:yeshrug:
I see where you are going, but solange has peaked music wise. She can't go higher, so her career being more "promising" is something I don't agree with.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I see where you are going, but solange has peaked music wise. She can't go higher, so her career being more "promising" is something I don't agree with.

That is speculation at best. You and I both know how fickle the music industry (and the general public) is. Somebody who's been struggling artistically or is apparently past his/her best is ONE HIT away from being the "IT" musician.

Beyonce, on the other hand, is at the top of the game. It doesn't get much better for her. There's only one way to go---down.