solange is better lookin' than beyonce'

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Precisely. We don't know what the future holds and until Solange stops making music for good, we can't call it one way or the other. But I will say that after of her second album, she hasn't done much worth note.

Similar to Marc Gasol...dude had a great 2012-2013 (all-star and DPOY) but 2013-2014 was a down year for him (granted, injuries played a role) and he's now starting to take form again.

Solange is going through a funk musically. But she can right the ship and still have a big career. Plus, she's still young.
That's possible, but you think Solange can reach the level of Beyonce? That's a bit outrageous. Even Janet never became bigger than Michael. And solange isnt Janet.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
beyonce-solange-nephew-son.gif~original

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
That's possible, but you think Solange can reach the level of Beyonce? That's a bit outrageous. Even Janet never became bigger than Michael. And solange isnt Janet.

Even in my Pau/Marc analogy, I never said that could happen.

All I stated in that analogy was that Solange currently has more to achieve (and is more promising) at this point in her career than Beyonce (whose achieved just about everything) has to in hers.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:pachaha: beyonce is Fruit Loops and Solange is Fruity-Os, sure they look similar and whatnot, but we all know which one we would "eat" if it came down to it

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Solange is the natural hair shea butter wood jewelry and organic tea version of Beyonce.

They look almost exactly the same but Beyonce has elite level CGI effects, thats why she looks a bit fresher.

But at the end of the day Kelly Rowland >>>>>>

Cryin

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kellandria is the hottest of the three sisters. :yeshrug: Too bad she don't love herself.

Solange isn't light-skinned enough. Make her high yella, and the same fools in here giving the :scust: would be :takedat:.

You could have just said, "Kelly Rowland". I had to google that name because I thought there was a 3rd sister I didn't know about.