Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:noah:

i just want one night with Rihanna....one fukking night :damn:

think twice playboi

The Night I Saved Chris Brown's Soul from Rihanna. (Illuminati
hollywoodilluminati.com/.../the-night-i-saved-chris-browns-soul-from-ri...
Oct 7, 2012 - (How to Exorcise the Rihanna Demon from One's Soul) (Latest Update 10-16-2012 from ... Rihanna. (Illuminati Happenings in West Hollywood).

Rihanna, an Illuminati Whore of Death! (Sean Combs, Ashton
hollywoodilluminati.com/.../rhianna-an-illuminati-whore-of-death-sean-c...
Apr 16, 2012 - Rihanna is perhaps the biggest head ache for me and perhaps there is no other person in Hollywood that I have such a distaste for than she.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
iUChDqF.jpg

NS3Znsa.jpg

:russ:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I still want to know what Jay did for Solange to react like that and this had to have happened before because Beyonce didn't even flinch. Like that shyt was regular
some people shut down out of shock when they see shyt happen. being a child star and all you know she has a poker face. you can see when she got out of there she had a 'mask' on like nothing happened.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I still want to know what Jay did for Solange to react like that and this had to have happened before because Beyonce didn't even flinch. Like that shyt was regular
seems like she wanted it to happen :manny: or at least she thought he deserved it

she shouldn't of let it happen tho, she came out of this with 2 L's :snoop:

one for letting her little sister fire on her husband without handling whatever issues they had herself :smh: kills her "strong woman" image she tries to play up

and the other for putting on the creepy ass fake smile after it went down, she seems a little less human now :scusthov:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
seems like she wanted it to happen :manny: or at least she thought he deserved it

she shouldn't of let it happen tho, she came out of this with 2 L's :snoop:

one for letting her little sister fire on her husband without handling whatever issues they had herself :smh: kills her "strong woman" image she tries to play up

and the other for putting on the creepy ass fake smile after it went down, she seems a little less human now :scusthov:
She not human breh lol she like a real life Barbie doll