Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

This brings back memories brehs :whew:

I had a crazy chick wyle out on a nikka just like that. She even broke some glass and was finna cut me. Took all my willpower not to knock her dumb ass into bolivian brehs.

I think women are feelin theyselves a little bit these days. Coz they know nikkas get locked up over that bullshyt so they stay testin a nikka.

:usure:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, it was Worthing, like '96 or '97

cause i attended the Lee High School performance in '97(was a cameraman, and still have the video of the performance) and shyt got a lil heated in the room behind the stage after the performance. BIG ass argument between Bey and some dude...knowles women get down....:lupe:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
This looks like PR nightmare. :huhldup::pachaha::pachaha:
Jay did the right thing though. If he would have swung on her he would have had some serious problems on his hands...much more than Twitter jokes and internet fukkery.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cus people that go to someone's post and click *rep* then *neg* are lame as shyt and take the internet waaayyyy too seriously. I think they think when they hit neg, its gonna take some $$$ outta my pocket:mjlol:
I agree with this and only give out negs when cats do it to me since most of the times its for some silly shyt like when ginafukkspuppys negged me for talking to some other dude. Dude was on his Michael Sam shyt defending his lover which is commendable if thats the case but otherwise I'm like :dwillhuh: x :huhldup: smdh

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
cause i attended the Lee High School performance in '97(was a cameraman, and still have the video of the performance) and shyt got a lil heated in the room behind the stage after the performance. BIG ass argument between Bey and some dude...knowles women get down....:lupe:

Yeah man, that media training that got Bey looking so 'robotic' as some people say has paid off big time. 4 teenage chicks from the southside of Houston, pre internet...just imagine. My lil brother said it went down like that at a middle school performance as well when he was as Pershing. She's come a long way, from dudes constantly trying to hit on them/inappropriately touch them during low budget performances while they were on the come up, to hating ass females, she's had a lot of practice to prepare her for a moment like this.