Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what was he supposed to do, throw his employer's sister to the ground like a rag doll? I think he too handled it the best way possible
Idk...get in BETWEEN Solange and Jay-Z? :beli:

How is it possible you get paid to protect anyone in that elevator and allow all of the punches and kicks to get thrown like that? And I misspoke earlier...he was the first one off the elevator knowing a fight just went down :mjlol: he needs to :camby:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The reason I don't buy the bi-polar episode thing is because she was way too lucid the SECOND the elevator door opened.. As soon as she saw those cameras she acted appropriatly and walked straight to the limo and got in without further incident...

:dwillhuh: are we watching the same video? Not saying the rest of the post ain't true but :huhldup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I think Solange just made a stupid mistake...she thought she was being discreet by waiting until she got in the elevator to wild out on Jay but she was so mad she forgot about the surveillance cameras

I think she didn't give a fukk. She's gotta know that there are cameras everywhere I'm public, especially when u are Rollin with bey and Jay.

She didn't give a fukk about her sister, her sisters image, jay z's image. She was willing to publically embarrass everybody. Solonge didn't have shyt to lose. But Hov and bey did

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she didn't give a fukk. She's gotta know that there are cameras everywhere I'm public, especially when u are Rollin with bey and Jay.

She didn't give a fukk about her sister, her sisters image, jay z's image. She was willing to publically embarrass everybody. Solonge didn't have shyt to lose. But Hov and bey did
Nah, if she really didn't give a fukk she woulda did the shyt both before and after they was on the elevator. She saved it for a time when they thought they was private. Who the fukk thinks elevator security gon get em? This ain't Sliver. In the history of TMZ this is the first time ever they used elevator footage. You think it crossed any of their minds about an elevator camera? Obviously none of em thought about it or they woulda deaded that shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah, if she really didn't give a fukk she woulda did the shyt both before and after they was on the elevator. She saved it for a time when they thought they was private. Who the fukk thinks elevator security gon get em? This ain't Sliver. In the history of TMZ this is the first time ever they used elevator footage. You think it crossed any of their minds about an elevator camera? Obviously none of em thought about it or they woulda deaded that shyt.
My nikka, cameras were everywhere, paparazzi were waiting outside the elevator too. How come I know that there are cameras on hotel elevators, but she doesn't :comeon:

And let's not forget that tmz got the elevator footage from ray rice beating his wife last month. So elevator video ain't new bruh.

Bottom line is that solonge is mad disrespectful, she was willing to attack her sisters husband, spit on him kick him etc. I think it was years of built up jealousy and animosity of Beyoncé that came out in a rage

tr2k

All Star
Daps
My nikka, cameras were everywhere, paparazzi were waiting outside the elevator too. How come I know that there are cameras on hotel elevators, but she doesn't :comeon:

And let's not forget that tmz got the elevator footage from ray rice beating his wife last month. So elevator video ain't new bruh.

Bottom line is that solonge is mad disrespectful, she was willing to attack her sisters husband, spit on him kick him etc. I think it was years of built up jealousy and animosity of Beyoncé that came out in a rage
She probably didnt think about it since her mind was determined on one thing

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

:camby:Who knows what in the world is going on with them. Beyoncé just gonna let solange ride on Hov and not do nothin cause solange is jealous.

But on the coil of course demonize the women

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Because the fine gentleman sean carter could never do anything to deserve it.

There is no reason for Solange to attack jay like that. Question , would jay have been wrong if he socked the shyt out of her and knocked her the fukk out? :comeon: