Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: The mere determination and persistence that Jay fans have to try to salvage this situation into some type of W and not a loss is quite impressive. You devoted fans deserve some type of compensation for your efforts.

"Its not an L she didn't land a hit on him" :snoop:

"What was he suppose to do hit her back? It would have made it worse for his brand" :snoop:

"Solange is crazy, she has mental issues" :snoop:

For Solange to attack her brother in law. Her sisters husband in such a ferocious way he had to do something. Period. You don't get attack like that for nothing. This crushes their "perfect" couple image they try so hard to pull off. To see Jay in such a fragile site, I can't front this might be his biggest L since Ether. Image is everything to them so this one is gonna hurt.

For Beyonce to not try to hold her own sister back to protect her man is just more of an indicator that Jay was in the wrong.
:umad:
i read this better picturing you on a old dell in your moms basement with an inflatable mattress and some left over ramens and a pack of doritos

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay did the right thing. He coulda laid hands on her and caught a charge and some drama, he did the right thing.

:salute:

Thats what I thought. But I cant understand how anyone can remain calm in such a situation. If anyone (man or woman) starts attacking me the first thing that I would do is hit back.

But this Jay nikka has crazy self-restraint and awareness not to react in that situation. Amazing.

:salute:indeed

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lz9tw0A3dj1qbh5kyo1_500.gif

:laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
on the real though he did the right thing, provided he was actually in the wrong. If you in the wrong and a chick wildin, you kinda gotta take it. Now if she was just wildin and he ain't provoke it or deserve it, then he should have deaded that shyt with a strong arm, or had the body guard restrain her for real. But the way he was backed up on the wall you can tell he knew that shyt was his fault. The only time a man will stand there and take that shyt is when they fukked up and they know it.

No doubt.

If he wasnt in the wrong.....and his sis in law was drunk/crazy tripping...he did the right thing. Worth hundreds of millions, who cares if he people laugh at the situation a bit.

But if he was in the wrong.....and then got Hoe checked by Beyonce's sister in the process. Then its a wrap....more details will come out proving he was in the wrong. And he'll look even worse.
Solange will be firing back

"I brought the flutes with me this time"

:mjpls:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Forcefully restraining a chick is nothing. You niccas think y'all some media-savvy PR niccas. If he gripped her up against a wall nobody is tripping of that shyt. His brand is fine, his rep is to the white folks you clowns are so concerned about is fine. Especially given the ferocity of that attack Solange initiated. People are STILL talking. It's still rumors he's beating his wife's ass and he didn't do shyt in that elevator. Y'all niccas man...
stop it, jay is not grabbing up his sister in law, period. he handled it like he should've. regular folk can do the strong arm shyt, jay, no. the media are salivating at any crack in their image, i can already see the feminist protest ready to break out had he touched her in any capacity.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Some people just cant handle of the idea of Jay taking a *possible* L. We'll find out in time whether Solange is just a crazy chick, a chick who was in the right and popped off on Jay, a little bit of both, etc etc. No one is saying Jay had to beat her up. Either he or the body guard failed in restraining her. It MAY have been the chick was just crazy. However, he made it LOOK like a chick got in his ass for some disrespect. We'll find out in time. But the way some are acting, I think this was their reaction to the vid...wanting to "save" as soon as possible :cape:

fan-loses-it-o.gif

Last edited: