Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upon further review, when Lord Camel was getting them Beats by Solange, Bey just stood their as if her MK'Ultra signal was malfunctioned:lupe:

hahahahhaa, I was just saying this yesterday, I seriously think that Beyoncé is either a robot or reptilian, I'm dead ass. her perfect/formulaic demeanor 100% of the time is mad creepy, she is a twilight zone episode son.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:whew: The mere determination and persistence that Jay fans have to try to salvage this situation into some type of W and not a loss is quite impressive. You devoted fans deserve some type of compensation for your efforts.

"Its not an L she didn't land a hit on him" :snoop:

"What was he suppose to do hit her back? It would have made it worse for his brand" :snoop:

"Solange is crazy, she has mental issues" :snoop:

For Solange to attack her brother in law. Her sisters husband in such a ferocious way he had to do something. Period. You don't get attack like that for nothing. This crushes their "perfect" couple image they try so hard to pull off. To see Jay in such a fragile site, I can't front this might be his biggest L since Ether. Image is everything to them so this one is gonna hurt.

For Beyonce to not try to hold her own sister back to protect her man is just more of an indicator that Jay was in the wrong.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fuccing idiot

1. Because the media have started turning their focus onto the solange being crazy angle and will no doubt start pushing for everyonr to feel sorry for her

2. Jay obvs had to have done something, noone is going to flip out on you if you're just standing there minding your business

3. I've already said in the TLR version of this thread that solange might actually need a strong 2 piece to get her mind right, jay did a tremendous job not mollywhopping her like he should have...i don't want the focus to shift away from jay cos that would be the only way that they could be pressured into revealing what provoked that attack (although it could've been nothing)

4.fucc out of my face

nothing but speculation here breh....people get heated sometimes...it couldve been something as lame as a joke he said about her....ive seen grown men come to blows for less...we all have

put the blame where it needs to lie. SOLANGE. nobody gave a damn what riri did to provoke chris brown....the blame was solely placed on him....that nikka still paying for that....the underlying reason his azz in jail now stems from that shyt.....

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would the public not focus on what was seen? :what:

Why is it when a woman goes on ham on a nikka u simps and disgusting black feminists talk bout some "meh he prlly deserved it, he prolly did something to warrant that he prolly..."

Chris brown does the same to rihanna and u got mufckaz callin him a demon attackin an innocent angel :mjlol:

Unless Hov smacked up either of these broads there is no reason this ratchet piece of trash shouldve acted up like that :scusthov:
there's a nicca on the book who just said there's no reason for any man to put hands on women even if she's bytch, hoe, thot or slut. all i could think of his sister/relative is one of the above so he gotta defend that foolery.

this is 2014. these hoes are DUMB ass HELL! keep that adhd, bipolar, monsanto food products, poor upbringing behavior away from me.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofc he did something that aint even the question..Im sayin is ur foolish assumption of him doing foul sht and that the public should be focusing on some what if like that

Fck outta here

Talm bout some "if a women attacks a man that man mustve done something rlly bad cuz u know...woman never act out without justified reason"

Fck outta here simp ass nikka :camby:
You dumbass nicca :mjlol: :dead:

*looks at your post again*

:mjlol::dead::laff:

How did my simple posts fly over your head like that? :dahell:

The only reason why i said focus shouldn't be turned away from jay is because that is the only way we'll find out what happened, not because i think jay should receive any punishment or be viewed in a bad light you fuccing homer dullard :laff:

they've already given their answers from the solange angle

"B1tch crazy :yeshrug: /story"

I just want to know why it started...and tf you talmbout with your stan ass...of course a nicca would've had to have done something for someone to start swinging on you, id say the same sh1t if jay was smashing on solange, the fucc are you? A hermit or something? You dont interact with ppl in your life?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bey just stood their as if her MK'Ultra signal was malfunctioned:lupe:

250.gif
:heh:

tumblr_lz9tw0A3dj1qbh5kyo1_500.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing but speculation here breh....people get heated sometimes...it couldve been something as lame as a joke he said about her....ive seen grown men come to blows for less...we all have

put the blame where it needs to lie. SOLANGE. nobody gave a damn what riri did to provoke chris brown....the blame was solely placed on him....that nikka still paying for that....the underlying reason his azz in jail now stems from that shyt.....

Im not blaming jay :what:

Solange is 150% clearly in the wrong, that is not what im getting at

What im saying is the only way we'll get to find out how it all started is if the media stays asking what xid jay do? Thats the only type of pressure that'll get ppl those answers

Tbph, if jay forearm smashed her in that vid i'd have been like :ehh: :yeshrug: lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: The mere determination and persistence that Jay fans have to try to salvage this situation into some type of W and not a loss is quite impressive. You devoted fans deserve some type of compensation for your efforts.

"Its not an L she didn't land a hit on him" :snoop:

"What was he suppose to do hit her back? It would have made it worse for his brand" :snoop:

"Solange is crazy, she has mental issues" :snoop:

For Solange to attack her brother in law. Her sisters husband in such a ferocious way he had to do something. Period. You don't get attack like that for nothing. This crushes their "perfect" couple image they try so hard to pull off. To see Jay in such a fragile site, I can't front this might be his biggest L since Ether. Image is everything to them so this one is gonna hurt.

For Beyonce to not try to hold her own sister back to protect her man is just more of an indicator that Jay was in the wrong.

breh...:russ:

ive seen cats come to blows over something as simple as a joke before :yeshrug:...and dont tell me you havent....

and cats are right...was he supposed to hit her back?

to put the blame on him is foolish and premature...i wonder if you took the same stance when the video came out of that football player knocking out his fiance in the elevator? :sas1:....did you ask did she deserve it?:sas2:

probably not :comeon:

and frankly it doesnt matter what jay did.....keep your damn hands to yourself....it would be a whole other narrative if that was him putting hands on her....

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow one of cameL's greatest Ls ever :laff:

jay was standin in the corner of the elevator like :skip:

I mean, what could he really do though? If he so much as laid a finger on her, he'd be labeled a "woman-abuser" or some bullshyt. It's basically a lose-lose. :manny: