250.gif
:heh:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maaaaaan :rudy: you noccas need to stop falling for the basic okie-doke

This is just the line they're trying to run with cos its the easiest

Running with the ":yeshrug: what could we do?, b1tch crazy" line turns it from the public focusing on jay-z and the foul sh1t he must've done to set off solange to focusing on solange and feeling sorry for her

The PR machine is :wow:
why would the public not focus on what was seen? :what:

Why is it when a woman goes on ham on a nikka u simps and disgusting black feminists talk bout some "meh he prlly deserved it, he prolly did something to warrant that he prolly..."

Chris brown does the same to rihanna and u got mufckaz callin him a demon attackin an innocent angel :mjlol:

Unless Hov smacked up either of these broads there is no reason this ratchet piece of trash shouldve acted up like that :scusthov:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would the public not focus on what was seen? :what:

Why is it when a woman goes on ham on a nikka u simps and disgusting black feminists talk bout some "meh he prlly deserved it, he prolly did something to warrant that he prolly..."

Chris brown does the same to rihanna and u got mufckaz callin him a demon attackin an innocent angel :mjlol:

Unless Hov smacked up either of these broads there is no reason this ratchet piece of trash acted up like that :scusthov:
You fuccing idiot

1. Because the media have started turning their focus onto the solange being crazy angle and will no doubt start pushing for everyonr to feel sorry for her

2. Jay obvs had to have done something, noone is going to flip out on you if you're just standing there minding your business

3. I've already said in the TLR version of this thread that solange might actually need a strong 2 piece to get her mind right, jay did a tremendous job not mollywhopping her like he should have...i don't want the focus to shift away from jay cos that would be the only way that they could be pressured into revealing what provoked that attack (although it could've been nothing)

4.fucc out of my face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn..she despise that nikka.I wonder what Jay did to cause such a reaction?

It's like she just found out Jay killed somebody she was close to.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You fuccing idiot

1. Because the media have started turning their focus onto the solange being crazy angle and will no doubt start pushing for everyonr to feel sorry for her

2. Jay obvs had to have done something, noone is going to flip out on you if you're just standing there minding your business

3. I've already said in the TLR version of this thread that solange might actually need a strong 2 piece to get her mind right, jay did a tremendous job not mollywhopping her like he should have...i don't want the focus to shift away from jay cos that would be the only way that they could be pressured into revealing what provoked that attack (although it could've been nothing)

4.fucc out of my face

Ofc he did something that aint even the question..Im sayin is ur foolish assumption of him doing foul sht and that the public should be focusing on some what if like that

Fck outta here

Talm bout some "if a women attacks a man that man mustve done something rlly bad cuz u know...woman never act out without justified reason"

Fck outta here simp ass nikka :camby:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lololol we still dont know what happend but if i was an older sister id make sure my younger sister gets home safe and doesnt swallow a bottle of pills, u know? jay can get home safe and just watch tv, females are less stable, u get it?

wtf?