Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:huh:

Charlamagne got fired from where?
After he left Wendy Williams he had his own show in Philly for like a year or so I think in like 2008. He got fired cause management was bunch of fukk boys asking him to do a circus show and they tried to tell him what to talk about and what not to talk about. Charlamagne didn't want to talk about swine flu and dumb shyt and he kept doing what he wanted so they let him go. I think the thing with Jayz and Beanie might of added to it but he didn't get fired because of Jayz at all I was there.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What's the point of a bodyguard if he can't hold down a female half his size tho? :beli:

Not to mention he follows Beyonce out the elevator to leave Jigga and Solange together alone :mindblown:

Dude should be fired. That's the only thing I can make out this video

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not blaming jay :what:

Solange is 150% clearly in the wrong, that is not what im getting at

What im saying is the only way we'll get to find out how it all started is if the media stays asking what xid jay do? Thats the only type of pressure that'll get ppl those answers

Tbph, if jay forearm smashed her in that vid i'd have been like :ehh: :yeshrug: lol

Why you think that?If my sister was getting called crazy,or my daughter was getting called crazy in the media seem like I would come forward and clear her name:sas1:....unless she really crazy:sas2:...sometimes silence tells you everything.:manny:...Or maybe it will tell you the Knowles's choose Jay over they own flesh and blood:blessedL...sounds like a win win for Jay:heh:...besides the fact he stuck in a fukked up family

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you think that?If my sister was getting called crazy,or my daughter was getting called crazy in the media seem like I would come forward and clear her name:sas1:....unless she really crazy:sas2:...sometimes silence tells you everything.:manny:...Or maybe it will tell you the Knowles's choose Jay over they own flesh and blood:blessedL...sounds like a win win for Jay:heh:...besides the fact he stuck in a fukked up family
That family is clearly about business and jay and beyonce have built up this perfect couple image so throwing solange under the bus is a much easier solution and best form of damage control to making this go away than revealing other stuff that may embarass them/tarnish thdir image :russ:

To me it just comes across like some lannister sh1t lol, homie earlier said solange deleted tons of pics with her and beyonce in it so they must've had a family "meeting" and told her how they were going to "explain" what happened lol

Most likely :ducktales: but meh, i don't believe she's legit crazy and did that for no reason cos she hasn't got a history of public outbursts etc

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
:mjlol:

Bnh7ZqfIcAAn9qS.jpg:large

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
What's the point of a bodyguard if he can't hold down a female half his size tho? :beli:

Not to mention he follows Beyonce out the elevator to leave Jigga and Solange together alone :mindblown:

Dude should be fired. That's the only thing I can make out this video
yea i agree...i wonder if he was just concerned because it was a family issue. it's a tough spot. he can't put his hands on her like he would a random person, or restrain her with force because he'd hurt her.

Matter fact, what about him...what about the bodyguard??? Nobody's thinking about him & the spot he was in during this situation. :to:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
That family is clearly about business and jay and beyonce have built up this perfect couple image so throwing solange under the bus is a much easier solution and best form of damage control to making this go away than revealing other stuff that may embarass them/tarnish thdir image :russ:

To me it just comes across like some lannister sh1t lol, homie earlier said solange deleted tons of pics with her and beyonce in it so they must've had a family "meeting" and told her how they were going to "explain" what happened lol

Most likely :ducktales: but meh, i don't believe she's legit crazy and did that for no reason cos she hasn't got a history of public outbursts etc

Of course it would be Ducktales.. Anyone with common sense would be able to see through that type of spin....

The reason I don't buy the bi-polar episode thing is because she was way too lucid the SECOND the elevator door opened.. As soon as she saw those cameras she acted appropriatly and walked straight to the limo and got in without further incident...

As someone that has direct experience with people that are bi-polar, once they reach a state of mania or any type of manic episode they wouldn't give a fukk about them cameras or who saw them.. It would be totally out of their control...It would have taken a taser to get her to calm down.. That obviously wasn't the case.. She was just extremely mad about something and wanted to kill that n1gga...

And I'm not even saying she's not mentally ill.. I'm just saying it had nothing to do with her whippin his azz and still wouldn't explain Beyonce's apathy towards everything but her dress getting messed up...

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
solange is the true birth mother of blue ivy and she wants custody and jay wont sign off on it:skip:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Beyoncé just standing there automatically make it look like Jay did something:snoop:...So he probably cant escape blame by nobody explaining what happened,if you wanna know just buy his next album:youngsabo:...This whole thing is Beyoncé fault,had she managed to move one damn muscle and defend Jay everybody wouldn't just assume he did something wrong and Solange would actually look crazy IF she is.

Yall wanna explain how Beyoncé helped Jay career more than he helped hers again:mjlol:? I remember sumbody made a thread where yall swore that was the case:mjpls: