Reppin
NULL
10337757_10202066371046621_668444969247925894_n.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I've seen that bytch in person she is like 5'8 or 5'9. She is not a tiny chick. hood black bytches have the strength of ten men
Maybe the strength of ten scrawny white dudes. Ain't no way a skinny 5'9 chick gon get the upper hand unless you just stand there and take it
lol...yall not boxers or power athletes. I love the assumption that you could fade any woman with one hit like yall got some super strength. half yall probably couldn't fade mayweather and he's a little dude....stop!

guess what....if it was a little dude jay shouldn't be fading him either if that's the case.
Are you seriously comparing Solange to Mayweather?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Coming up, coming down
Riding clean fix your head in my crown
Bad bytch, H town
Keep it trill y'all know y'all can't fukk around
Coming up, coming down
Riding clean fix your head in my crown
Bad bytch, H town
Keep it trill y'all know y'all can't fukk around
I don't pop molly, I rock Tom Ford

:mjlol:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly think you are missing the point son. Sit down and let me explain it to you.

It's not about "what was J supposed to do." It was nothing he could do. He took an L by simply the fact that it happened.

The fact that Solange spit on him, kicked her foot at him and swung on him is the L and had him in the corner shook.

The response of "what was J supposed to do" is not relevant.

It's not about what could have been, but what happened.
this would never happen to a boss.

pike

Banned
Daps
her smile is actually scary considered what just happened. she's like a trained animal. i respect solange more for being an actual human being with feelings an emotions, even if they were rage filled, than beyonce just being a robot and a souless image like nothing happened.

Matthews Knowles don't play! Beyoncé is like a trained puppy at this point. Believe that