DUDE IS THE DEFINITION OF HARD ON HOES

WOULD OF HAD SOLANGE OUT COLD IN NO TIME

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

la-0625-pin07.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hold up. at page 42....jay got aggressive at the end. i swear dude was gonna throw her down by the neck...haha. jay approached her a couple of time. *dead*

Im sayin,Jay coulda easily walked out the elevator right behind Beyoncé at the end or before her matter of fact,instead he stayed behind just to turn around in the elevator and glare at Solange on some

sabolaugh_zpsf0ac8e4e.gif

"You need peepuh like meh:win:"

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n5i9pl5i3Z1sff1xno1_400.gif

Lebron:
Beyonce what you been up to?
Beyonce: Nothing really
Lebron: You’re right I saw the video.
beyonce fine as fk though:noah:

as emotionally void as she is not sure you could pass that up. might just have to put up with the craziness inherent in that family.:banderas:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Restraining a chick is a desperation move when u aint got no hands, or when u sick of playin wit em...,plus he didn't wanna dirty up his suit with makeup,oil sheen,and tears:mjpls:......my nikka Jay was like

had the :childplease: face on,shirt still tucked in:mjlol:....so tell me how he got bombed on and looked soft again:heh:?
The grass is cut Jay haters will show,gotta thank the lil homie Solange for that though:banderas:
Yoooooooo that matrix gif had me rolling son :russ:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sayin,Jay coulda easily walked out the elevator right behind Beyoncé at the end or before her matter of fact,instead he stayed behind just to turn around in the elevator and glare at Solange on some

sabolaugh_zpsf0ac8e4e.gif

"You need peepuh like meh:win:"

im looking to notsoft for guidance, jay bout to be the butt of every rap punchline and metaphor. jamie foxx jokes alone? breh. i have a love hate relationship with jay i didnt wanna see him go out like this. getting that work by a chick. dayummmmmmn.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, if a woman comes at you with a deadly weapon you have 100% a right to put her to sleep IMO.

He did the right thing here either way

lol...yall not boxers or power athletes. I love the assumption that you could fade any woman with one hit like yall got some super strength. half yall probably couldn't fade mayweather and he's a little dude....stop!

guess what....if it was a little dude jay shouldn't be fading him either if that's the case.