Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd tell Jay and B what was going on, and that we SHOULD make up a story, then i'll break them off a couple o' mil tax free :win:

:bryan:

:laff:

Or maybe she is an adult who can keep her composure :usure:
From the looks of it, this isn't the first time she had to be cool under pressure.
And Solange is supposedly Bi-polar, ADHD and some mo shyt
IF that info is out in the wild, if something more serious was going on. It would probably be private
Solange Knowles Suffering from Bipolar Disorder? | Cotten Kandi ™

:russ:

If that body guard wasn't there, he would of HAD to or take an L
Maybe not HAD to with Beyonce/etc

But when you not a millionaire.. you regular people. You got beef in the streets
Usually a woman won't jump out there like that. Stuck in an elevator, and one is going off like that?
I guess your options are to push her hard as you cant, let her bang off the wall?
Let her go off on you, have your face all scratched up and bloody
Hold her down til the elevator opens, then slowly back out before you RUN (or she'll fight)

I don't know what a person can do in that situation, there is no CLEAR answer is all I'm saying.
A big strong man can say that shyt, but I seen DUDES get cleaned up by woman bigger than them
Tru Story

thing is that it is family. Wasn't no random chick running up on ya and ya don't know if she's carrying.

I never laid a hand on family so I would have did the jay thing cause that's out my comfort zone. Family member is gonna yell first etc and it wasn't a surprise attack so to speak.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
tumblr_n5i9pl5i3Z1sff1xno1_400.gif

Lebron:
Beyonce what you been up to?
Beyonce: Nothing really
Lebron: You’re right I saw the video.
Beyonce not even making any eye contact with Bron and Jay had the :mjpls: :shaq: face....

How awkward...

You know Bron was :troll: by even walking over there messing with them :lolbron:

Then he sh1tted on their squad and gave them 50

:blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to an old Sandra Rose article, Solange has BEEN diagnosed bipolar. For a while hollywood has buzzed about Solange having mental issues. This incident repeatedly swinging at brother-in-law Jay-Z definitely shed light to her condition.
According to Health.com she has also said to have been diagnosed with A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder) twice and has admitted to telling silly lies to make stories more interesting. She has concealed her depression and health issues with medication and the support of her family.
Solange's career has suffered due to her mental condition. At one point she had to cancel her European tour to get well.
Beyonce herself mentioned in a documentary that Solange dismantaled her trophies one time because she was mad it wasn't her who won them.

Read more: [URL='http://www.power1051fm.com/onair/cherry-martinez-1332/cherryjuice-solanges-bipolar-secret-surfaces-12343677?cmp=obinsite#ixzz31bRky02Y']#CherryJuice: Solange's Family Secret Surfaces!! [/URL]

[URL='http://www.power1051fm.com/onair/cherry-martinez-1332/cherryjuice-solanges-bipolar-secret-surfaces-12343677?cmp=obinsite#ixzz31bRky02Y']
This bytch is a walking time bomb.:patrice:

2086_1399916639.jpg
[/URL]

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:damn:

For those of you who come in here and respond to the beautiful fukkery that we have going on with post following great memes and supposed Solange responses with "that's not real" or "that is fake"......

please kindly step your ass to the the side while the rest of us enjoy this rafters worthy beautiful thing we have going on here.....

Signed,

Sir Vladdy of The Xoli

:ehh:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See...It's easy to tell who been in a situation where a chick spazzed on them and who hasn't. Niccas like..."what Jay supposed to do"? Have you niccas ever heard of a strong arm? You niccas ever heard of powerfully restraining a bytch? That nicca didn't have to swing one time. Grip that hoe up to where she can't punch and kick at you. My daughter's mother was on that shyt when we were young. I perfected the wall hem-up and the floor take down. Never punched her, never choked her. Jay looked like a 50 year old weak nicca. You see him gently try to grab her then get bombed and spit on. Hoe shyt. Homie could have deaded that ridiculousness early. 2 men over 6 feet in a tight ass elevator and can't one nicca restrain this broad? Jay is soft. Any nicca co-signing him in that elevator is a clown.
Right it's easy
Nas stand havin the time of they life. :wow:
all that pent up anger frustration and L-ing:noah::lupe::banderas:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet, people are still calling him a punk and clowning him.

And when Chris Brown did something, people called him a punk and started clowning him.

people said island girls were crazy and kept it moving.....
women were defending chris brown too.....cause women with sense don't go around smacking up dude like it's all good.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
people said island girls were crazy and kept it moving.....
women were defending chris brown too.....cause women with sense don't go around smacking up dude like it's all good.

Rihanna broke a bottle over one of her relative's head. She's always been crazy. She had a history before this situation.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
The jay hate is strong:wow:what was jay suppose to do? Hit her? That wouldn't of been smart. None of us know them personally, so to automatically say it was jay fault is hating. It could be on jay or she could just be a woman that is trippin.
With all that said this is still some funny shyt:russ:

I truly think you are missing the point son. Sit down and let me explain it to you.

It's not about "what was J supposed to do." It was nothing he could do. He took an L by simply the fact that it happened.

The fact that Solange spit on him, kicked her foot at him and swung on him is the L and had him in the corner shook.

The response of "what was J supposed to do" is not relevant.

It's not about what could have been, but what happened.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At Charlamange's previous radio station he had Beanie on the show ranting, talking all types of greasy shyt about Hov, shortly after Charlamange got fired and was out of work for quite a while before he landed on The Breakfast Club. He joked about it on some old skits with Lil Duval. So while Char usually don't hold back on anyone, he always sides with Jay-Z cause he knows first hand what happens if you dont

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
At Charlamange's previous radio station he had Beanie on the show ranting, talking all types of greasy shyt about Hov, shortly after Charlamange got fired and was out of work for quite a while before he landed on The Breakfast Club. He joked about it on some old skits with Lil Duval. So while Char usually don't hold back on anyone, he always sides with Jay-Z cause he knows first hand what happens if you dont
Thanks that's some real bytch shyt on hov part....was that when char was on wendy show?