Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That one punch would have ended jay's career he was smart for not hittin, dude would have been in jail, lose beyonce and loose all his money

thought bawses don't fire themselves.

he wouldn't lose ish for that situation especially if security wasn't around and it was fully exposed on camera and she had got the upper hand on him.

security need to security...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tmz removed the vid?

Bnc4fHQCAAE7Rya.jpg:large

:mjlol:

34-dont_mess_with_texas.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See...It's easy to tell who been in a situation where a chick spazzed on them and who hasn't. Niccas like..."what Jay supposed to do"? Have you niccas ever heard of a strong arm? You niccas ever heard of powerfully restraining a bytch? That nicca didn't have to swing one time. Grip that hoe up to where she can't punch and kick at you. My daughter's mother was on that shyt when we were young. I perfected the wall hem-up and the floor take down. Never punched her, never choked her. Jay looked like a 50 year old weak nicca. You see him gently try to grab her then get bombed and spit on. Hoe shyt. Homie could have deaded that ridiculousness early. 2 men over 6 feet in a tight ass elevator and can't one nicca restrain this broad? Jay is soft. Any nicca co-signing him in that elevator is a clown.

Restraining a chick is a desperation move when u aint got no hands, or when u sick of playin wit em...,plus he didn't wanna dirty up his suit with makeup,oil sheen,and tears:mjpls:......my nikka Jay was like

had the :childplease: face on,shirt still tucked in:mjlol:....so tell me how he got bombed on and looked soft again:heh:?
The grass is cut Jay haters will show,gotta thank the lil homie Solange for that though:banderas:

Daps
By who? Give me some examples my nicca. Forcefully restraining a chick is not a crime. Grabbing her arms and pinning her against the wall while being attacked won't make the white people hate Jay-Z. He and Obama would still be best friends. Quit trying to run PR for this nicca and think.

I agree that it isn't a crime, however, in this situation people will judge him more harshly if he pinned her ass against the wall simply because of who he is. The headlines would be reading " JayZ voilently pushes sister in law during altercation" or some shyt like that. Feminist groups and the like would go ape shyt saying he was too rough, he shoulda just left her, let the security handle it blah blah. which is exactly what he did. in todays world you dont touch a woman period. People hold celebrities up to an unrealistic standard, like they aint suppose to act like any normal human would.
for example no one would care if you swore at a cashier for shyt service but if Jay did that he'd be called an a$$hole even if that cashier was a really shyt person.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people acting like a woman going off like that is a common occurrence. what kinda women yall dealing with?!?! Hov was cool about cause maybe it ain't the first time for him.

But dealing with several women....drinking regularly in college....dealing with adult entertainers that ain't no common place for me. ain't no women thought of even swinging on me in 28yrs of life...and it if happens i assume she's crazy and whateva happens happens. Sorry...i'm not accustomed to women bruce leeing me or even trying to lay a type of hand.

swerve

All Star
Daps
I agree that it isn't a crime, however, in this situation people will judge him more harshly if he pinned her ass against the wall simply because of who he is. The headlines would be reading " JayZ voilently pushes sister in law during altercation" or some shyt like that. Feminist groups and the like would go ape shyt saying he was too rough, he shoulda just left her, let the security handle it blah blah. which is exactly what he did. in todays world you dont touch a woman period. People hold celebrities up to an unrealistic standard, like they aint suppose to act like any normal human would.
for example no one would care if you swore at a cashier for shyt service but if Jay did that he'd be called an @sshole even if that cashier was a really shyt person.
and that is somehow worse than what is happening right now? people are clowning the HELL out of cray-z

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall Jay stans caping hard in here. Mr. Knowles-Carter will survive this incident, yall don't have to keep defending his honor :lolbron:

I don't think this makes him a punk tho because he did what he was supposed to do in that situation......His wife is the one that needs to be checked. It is funny tho that the one person we get to see fukk Jay Z up is his fukking sister in law :dead:

I don't know what or if Jay Z did anything to provoke the attack, but I do know Beyonce is wrong for sitting there just watching it. That shyt is just not a good look for a supposed ride or die chick.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the real though he did the right thing, provided he was actually in the wrong. If you in the wrong and a chick wildin, you kinda gotta take it. Now if she was just wildin and he ain't provoke it or deserve it, then he should have deaded that shyt with a strong arm, or had the body guard restrain her for real. But the way he was backed up on the wall you can tell he knew that shyt was his fault. The only time a man will stand there and take that shyt is when they fukked up and they know it.