Sohh with Spider Man bushed who’s going to be the poster boy for the MCU?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Spider-Man was never the MCU poster boy...It was clearly Iron Man followed by Cap.
And remember nobody really cared about either character until RDJ and Chris Evans played them. Their portrayals made them mainstream stars.
So really any new character could have the potential to be that one if whoever is responsible for casting picks actors that kill those roles.
I don't know why dudes saying Black Panther when his next flick ain't dropping for 3 years. By that time they may have FF & X-Men cast locked. If they pick the right actor the new face could be any character from those. How crazy would it be if somebody made Mr Fantastic that nikka :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Spider-Man was never the MCU poster boy...It was clearly Iron Man followed by Cap.
And remember nobody really cared about either character until RDJ and Chris Evans played them. Their portrayals made them mainstream stars.
So really any new character could have the potential to be that one if whoever is responsible for casting picks actors that kill those roles.
I don't know why dudes saying Black Panther when his next flick ain't dropping for 3 years. By that time they may have FF & X-Men cast locked. If they pick the right actor the new face could be any character from those. How crazy would it be if somebody made Mr Fantastic that nikka :russ:
I have feeling they might do it though low key.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here’s a question.

Why does ONE character have to be the face now though?

I get that earlier with IM and that was based off him dropping first and doing so well.

But I could argue as they got deeper in the mega franchise, Cap equally became the face if not taken it over.

I know ultimately all things won’t be treated or looked at equally or the same. But I still feel like everyone as best as they can should be pushed with the same level

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Sam Wilson?
Fam, you really think these neckbeards are gonna fukk with black Cap? I'm pretty sure the comic run was met with criticism. Besides that, Sam has been a sidekick from the second we met him. Any fan would be hard pressed to take him seriously in a leadership role let alone THE leadership role of Marvel. We already know Disney's not going down the route of tackling the social issues that were addressed in the comics.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Fam, you really think these neckbeards are gonna fukk with black Cap? I'm pretty sure the comic run was met with criticism. Besides that, Sam has been a sidekick from the second we met him. Any fan would be hard pressed to take him seriously in a leadership role let alone THE leadership role of Marvel. We already know Disney's not going down the route of tackling the social issues that were addressed in the comics.
Well I hope disney stuffs him down their throat and put all the important shyt in his show/movie

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If they're going for teen heroes it's time to go all in on Kamala Khan. Introduce her character in the next Captain Marvel movie, then do the origin in her own solo film.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There's not going to be another 10 year saga. Feige already said they are only doing smaller arcs from now on. 5 years....maybe.

And Spider-Man was never going to be the face of the MCU going forward....they already announced every Phase 4 movie or TV series he wasn't even on the time line.

So nah, the plan was never to have him be that important to the MCU. It sucks they lost him but I'm sure in the back of their minds they probably entertained the thought that it would happen.

Fred.
Feige has a plan for everything. He knew not to cash in on Spiderman. Thats not even including the fact that the spiderman wasnt even introduced to the MCU until 5+ years after they already had been established as a juggernaut :mjlol:

i for one look forward to phase 4 and what new surprises Feige and crew has in store for us :banderas:

next board meeting is after labor day, Cindy is bringing brownies :whewbp: and we will get updates on the Disney + roll out :marvelblessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
SPMN don’t need to be the crutch or the other thing that people focus on so badly that other things can’t get that shine an opportunity.

Like in wrestling.

It took Hogan leaving the WWF for HBK, Bret and was etc to shine. Imagine how things would’ve turned out in the F if he would’ve stayed “Brother”

There’s probably never been a SCSA and Rock

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wandavision is looking kinda :patrice: check out the new poster. based on the comic arc, but i'm still not sure what to expect.

Wandavision-poster-1200x676.jpg

but props that they seem to be going all in.