Sohh with Spider Man bushed who’s going to be the poster boy for the MCU?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas said Captain Marvel:mjlol:

Black Panther is the only singular draw left. I'd say Hulk if they hadn't turned him into GTL, Jersey Shore, dude bro. I don't know if Natalie Portman can carry the mantle as the new Thor to be the face of the franchise.

Disney-fied X-Men and F4 could solve the problem but I don't know how long it would take to properly introduce them without it feeling shoe-horned in. Plus the bigger question is how do you explain their absence this whole time? The multiverse theory straight up sucks, imo.

Dr. Strange has held his own since his turn in Infinity War and there's a tone you can do with the character.

I don't think you can capture the lightning in a bottle that was Robert Downey's depiction as Ironman again. Maybe they won't need to if they can flesh out these new properties well enough:manny:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
hold up..

main-qimg-28df72623ff2318387946ee4c84cb4d0
Cyclops properly done :banderas:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Doesn't matter this shyt bout to go the way of comics in the 90s. Without the overarching Avengers Thanos plot people aren't going to rush to see these B and C tier hereos in this next phase. They thought people were watching Ant-Man or will be rushing to see black widow because Kevin Fiege is a genius or some shyt lol. Disney feeling themselves. They better hope they can keep Spiderman because they can't shove Iron man in every movie anymore.

They fukked up delaying BP2 to 2022. He's the biggest star they have left. And now they saying no Xmen or FF4 for fours years. Dudes is crazy:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better start getting to work on an MCU Logan. It's a wrap as soon as he drops.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Black Panther taking the Captain America spot, but as a much bigger draw, so it's whatever :manny:

Also, can't talk about BP's stoic demeanor, then act like Cap wasn't some boring, stoic, no-quipping cac who nobody showed up to watch his shyt (First Avenger), until CA: Winter Soldier flipped the script...

...by putting better drama, action, and supporting cast tailored to big him up.

BP2 can and should be that for T'Challa

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hold up..

main-qimg-28df72623ff2318387946ee4c84cb4d0
Casuals and old school comicbooks fans don't like cyclops. It's just the young pups that read his 2010's runs that hype him up.
It's never getting translated into the movies. He's going to be a lame like always. That would be like doing the Ronin version of Haweye the entire time, you satisfy a small portion of the audience and make him unrecognizable to everyone else. They might do the militant Cyclops later in their x-men run though, but he is definitely starting out as a dork like always.

Last edited: