Sohh we can get Morbius, Eternals, and Madame Web but cant get a...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn black superhero movie outside of black panther and miles :snoop:

Static
War Machine
Blade
Icon and Rocket
Spawn
John Stewart
Brother Voodoo
Mal Duncan and Bumblebee
Cardiac
Deathlok
Josiah X
Shadow man
Blood syndicate
Hardware
White Tiger (Anyone of em)

All just sitting on the shelf or in development hell :francis:
some of these characters have had tv shows and movies or are in video games, others are in the development stage. The reason why we have Morbius, Madame Web and Etnerals is that they tie into bigger franchises Marvel is going with, outside the lukewarm response there was a reason they were made.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I think this thread is about making a live-action film. The Spider-Verse films are animated.

I would be cool with a Static film either way (live-action or animated) as long as it's done right.

My bad wasn’t trying to derail. Same here I’m a huge fan of the static, and he’s long overdue for a live action appearance. Seeing the Big Bang in live action would be super dope!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
some of these characters have had tv shows and movies or are in video games, others are in the development stage. The reason why we have Morbius, Madame Web and Etnerals is that they tie into bigger franchises Marvel is going with, outside the lukewarm response there was a reason they were made.
Answer this. Were they the lead character in said movie, show, or video game?

Cause a lot of yall are missing the point :comeon:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Blade and Static Shock need to happened

Josiah X movie ain’t never happening. But, it would be dope to have

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ikaris....
Uh...

Jon Snow?

:sadcam:

Ded Tom Dead Tom Sticker - Ded tom Dead tom Tom - Discover ...

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
If you pay attention, people, including many on thecoli, keep saying they want all the white male characters to come back to the MCU and Comic book movies in general. The constant calling for Cap, Ironman, Spiderman, etc...to comeback or be rebooted. Combine that with people calling all these movies (and tv) with black leads or female leads trash automatically and you'll see between the lines.

Great points.