Sohh we can get Morbius, Eternals, and Madame Web but cant get a...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Instead of having Deadpool fix the multiverse and bring in the X-Men, they should’ve used the character whose actual story involves time travel…

IMG-8746.gif
Is that a spoiler?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Madame Web could have been the tie to multiple Spiderman/Spiderwoman movies and helping to connect the universes together, so it makes sense why she'd get a movie.

Even Morbius would have helped set up the Sinister 6 and future Spiderman films.

A lot of those names you mentioned in your OP can't do it outside of a select few.
Static could set up a whole separate universe for milestone media. Just like they did over 20 years ago in a children's Saturday morning cartoon :manny:

Madame web and morbius don't need their own movies to be set up. Venom I can at least see the justification. He's had a solo series and has a huge fan base.

But madame web :russ:

Not spider gwen, not Jessica drew, not silk, not black cat, or even silver sable

But the old white lady spider man hangs out with sometimes :deadrose:

That's like saying we need a prequel about art lean to set up a mortal kombat movie that'll make sense :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Static could set up a whole separate universe for milestone media. Just like they did over 20 years ago in a children's Saturday morning cartoon :manny:

Madame web and morbius don't need their own movies to be set up. Venom I can at least see the justification. He's had a solo series and has a huge fan base.

But madame web :russ:

Not spider gwen, not Jessica drew, not silk, not black cat, or even silver sable

But the old white lady spider man hangs out with sometimes :deadrose:

That's like saying we need a prequel about art lean to set up a mortal kombat movie that'll make sense :mjlol:
Yeah you obvious don’t pay attention to comics like that if you’re comparing Madame Web to Art Lean :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yeah you obvious don’t pay attention to comics like that if you’re comparing Madame Web to Art Lean :mjlol:
Nah, I'm being facetious for humor's sake :russ:

She's an important character, but we don't need a solo film to establish that

Think about yoda, Gandalf, or master roshi type characters. They all get plenty shine and depth without a whole separate series

So my gripe is that we can get movies literally nobody is asking for, but xyz black superhero is too obscure :mindblown:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah, I'm being facetious for humor's sake :russ:

She's an important character, but we don't need a solo film to establish that

Think about yoda, Gandalf, or master roshi type characters. They all get plenty shine and depth without a whole separate series

So my gripe is that we can get movies literally nobody is asking for, but xyz black superhero is too obscure :mindblown:
I’d rather those characters get their proper justice via animated TV shows than a shytty movie that people will forget. In fact, quite a few of those names you mentioned in your list actually did.

Word to Young Justice.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
They chose to go with Cyborg and that went nowhere :snoop:
Snyder tried to do more with him but the studio cut everything for the original release :francis:

I like cyborg as a character, and I'm pretty disappointed more isn't dome with him across all media

2003 anime is still the best portrayal decades later

And I agree that John Stewart should have been a jl founding member in his place. I like the powerboost cyborg got with the mother boxes, but that's pretty much where it ends :manny:

The jl dcau is the most iconic lineup, so I don't get why they don't just maintain it. Hopefully so for the james gunn universe. Though mr terrific might be the one in cyborgs place instead. Which is cool too. So long as they don't neuter his character

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I’d rather those characters get their proper justice via animated TV shows than a shytty movie that people will forget. In fact, quite a few of those names you mentioned in your list actually did.

Word to Young Justice.
Young justice is good, but they didn't handle every character as well as they could've

Cast became too bloated for its own good by the last two seasons

Characters like static were underused and a disappointment imo. Guy got reduced to just a punchline :francis:

"I gotta get a girlfriend :sadcam: " x100

Ugh, how they massacred my boy :snoop:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Snyder tried to do more with him but the studio cut everything for the original release :francis:

I like cyborg as a character, and I'm pretty disappointed more isn't dome with him across all media

2003 anime is still the best portrayal decades later

And I agree that John Stewart should have been a jl founding member in his place. I like the powerboost cyborg got with the mother boxes, but that's pretty much where it ends :manny:

The jl dcau is the most iconic lineup, so I don't get why they don't just maintain it. Hopefully so for the james gunn universe. Though mr terrific might be the one in cyborgs place instead. Which is cool too. So long as they don't neuter his character
Small nitpick: The 2003 Teen Titans cartoon isn't an anime. It just had a lot of anime influence.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
if a static movie gets made it should be by the folks who made into the spider verse
I think this thread is about making a live-action film. The Spider-Verse films are animated.

I would be cool with a Static film either way (live-action or animated) as long as it's done right.