Sohh we can get Morbius, Eternals, and Madame Web but cant get a...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Blade was arguably the first MCU character
Blade_movie.jpg

MV5BOWVjZTIzNDYtNTBlNC00NTJjLTkzOTEtOTE0MjlhYzI2YTcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Blade_Trinity_poster.JPG

Spawn had a live-action movie and an HBO series

MV5BN2ZkMWFlODEtNzIyOC00NmU2LTg5MDQtYWQxY2UyYmQxZGJlL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

The rest could get streaming movies but definitely not big screen. If Ryan Reynold's Green Lantern was any good, John would get his

Daps
I don’t understand how Marvel can’t get Blade off the ground.:francis:

all three of the wesley snipes-led blade movies were unequivocally adult fare that featured graphic violence. i think they encountered difficulty keeping the same tone of snipes’ films while adjusting to the more pg-13 nature of the mcu and its gi joe-esque bloodless violence.

it was never going to be a good fit.

:unimpressed:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Static would be interesting. The OG comic would be ideal for adaptation but the sanitized cartoon is more widely known.

If they could get the rights to make a Milestone movie verse set in the 90s :banderas:

The relaunch that happened not too long ago just didn't have that same bite that OG Milestone had.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Static is the only one who could carry a film. DC has fukked up the Milestone IP royally and I think they’re independent again.

Spawn got the green light for 2025 with Jaime Foxx.

Blade :francis:

War Machine would probably get a D+ show.

The others not mainstream enough.
They intentionally ruined the Milestone characters imo and sidelined Static.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They intentionally ruined the Milestone characters imo and sidelined Static.

From what I remember DC was in a partnership Milestone and they could pull the characters whenever they wanted. That’s why DC never committed.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
White Tiger will be in the new season of Daredevil, long enough to get killed off and replaced by his niece. And They’ll be played by white Latinos instead of afro Latinos. :francis:

Miles hasn't been in live action yet. Spiderverse doesn't count.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you pay attention, people, including many on thecoli, keep saying they want all the white male characters to come back to the MCU and Comic book movies in general. The constant calling for Cap, Ironman, Spiderman, etc...to comeback or be rebooted. Combine that with people calling all these movies (and tv) with black leads or female leads trash automatically and you'll see between the lines.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
If you pay attention, people, including many on thecoli, keep saying they want all the white male characters to come back to the MCU and Comic book movies in general. The constant calling for Cap, Ironman, Spiderman, etc...to comeback or be rebooted. Combine that with people calling all these movies (and tv) with black leads or female leads trash automatically and you'll see between the lines.
I was gonna get deeper into that as well. Funny how quite a few posters keep mentioning that a lot of the heroes in the OP belong on the small screen :mjpls: