SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I’m turning uncomfortably close to 40 on Tuesday :ld:

Yeah, who would have thunk it. Some days I look back and think I had a helluva run, other days I'm think I should have done more, and then there's a few times where I think I'm still young and can hang... I'm done after one drink and no energy after 11pm lol

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I was 12tribez and then 7oclock

SOHH.com Global Forum - The exclusive Apples Bottom Vid

SOHH.com Global Forum - Who is the smartest poster on here, who is the stupidest?

SOHH.com Global Forum - I'm tired of hearing about Tupac, THAT NIKKUH JUST GOT SHOT!

here's the only thread i can find from me on waybackmachine...cameo from @NYC Rebel

I actually predate 2000, I'm pretty sure I was sohh in like 97-99 but i was mad young lol

Wild going back through some of those threads....classic sh*t lost...

I miss Massabustaffa aka Constanteenio (BTW, he jacked that name from me in chat.....I swear he did...). Ayatollah Watts.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was 12tribez and then 7oclock

SOHH.com Global Forum - The exclusive Apples Bottom Vid

SOHH.com Global Forum - Who is the smartest poster on here, who is the stupidest?

SOHH.com Global Forum - I'm tired of hearing about Tupac, THAT NIKKUH JUST GOT SHOT!

here's the only thread i can find from me on waybackmachine...cameo from @NYC Rebel

I actually predate 2000, I'm pretty sure I was sohh in like 97-99 but i was mad young lol

Man, some of those screen names! thekitt...Todd! Talk about shenanigans.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
*preemptively drafts conclusive episode where Dakota kills Boomer, then commits suicide*
raw

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wild going back through some of those threads....classic sh*t lost...

I miss Massabustaffa aka Constanteenio (BTW, he jacked that name from me in chat.....I swear he did...). Ayatollah Watts.....

Remember we roasted the hell out of constsnteenio , wasnt he a bit chunky? Remember someone calling him a life sized teddy graham cracker

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember we roasted the hell out of constsnteenio , wasnt he a bit chunky? Remember someone calling him a life sized teddy graham cracker
He's gotten smaller, I just looked him up on Facebook. I believe he started losing the weight near the time sohh was dying. Maybe before the whole project covo thing.