SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Brehs are going to be shook of dropping social media profiles. The threat of getting exposed eventually will have them :whoa:

I was a lurker on SOHH for 7-8 years. Mainly because it took forever to get my account activated :heh:

I joined officially about 2 years before it kicked the bucket
A lot of people are still holding venomous grudges breh...everybody :flabbynsick: so now is the perfect time for a wolf to strike :mjgrin:

Posting your socials here is just asking for trouble :manny: When they say they're tagging you they really mean putting one on your toe :sas2::youngsabo:

lDa9Jcm.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I was 12tribez and then 7oclock

SOHH.com Global Forum - The exclusive Apples Bottom Vid

SOHH.com Global Forum - Who is the smartest poster on here, who is the stupidest?

SOHH.com Global Forum - I'm tired of hearing about Tupac, THAT NIKKUH JUST GOT SHOT!

here's the only thread i can find from me on waybackmachine...cameo from @NYC Rebel

I actually predate 2000, I'm pretty sure I was sohh in like 97-99 but i was mad young lol
:mjcry::mjcry::blessed: The nostalgia i miss that puke green forum so many memories of classic threads rushed back ...i felt like logging in :to: