SOHH OG check-in and network thread

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Remember we roasted the hell out of constsnteenio , wasnt he a bit chunky? Remember someone calling him a life sized teddy graham cracker
Yes, I remember the roasting sessions. My niccas eyebrows caught the brunt of many a joke.

I think he lost weight, wifed a jamaican chick, then began a life of misery..

But I think the all time anti-hero was Fog80...he could take it as well as give it.

Him and Slicetwice used to go at it...comedy :russ:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes, I remember the roasting sessions. My niccas eyebrows caught the brunt of many a joke.

I think he lost weight, wifed a jamaican chick, then began a life of misery..

But I think the all time anti-hero was Fog80...he could take it as well as give it.

Him and Slicetwice used to go at it...comedy :russ:

Yo I remember when fog80 showed up, just an annoying posters .then girls started dikk riding and I guess he posted a pic and it was curtains, that was probably biggest roast thread ever. All kinds of terrorist jokes

Then the aliases

But he did start fighting back ...it was like the white guy first showing up to the cookout ...he earned his pass

Daps
Same name on SOHH since 2000 :flabbynsick: and was a lurker months before I officially signed up. The OGs that's still around know me as the moderator for the Know The Ledge subforum and years of posting in The Spot/General Hip-Hop Forum.

I was moderating threads about the Middle East conflicts and posting about dead prez, Ghostface, and Rawkus albums before a good number of posters here could even read.

:old:

No social media to drop but hopefully word would spread from the cats on SOHH that know me offline in the case of my untimely demise.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Same name on SOHH since 2000 :flabbynsick: and was a lurker months before I officially signed up. The OGs that's still around know me as the moderator for the Know The Ledge subforum and years of posting in The Spot/General Hip-Hop Forum.

I was moderating threads about the Middle East conflicts and posting about dead prez, Ghostface, and Rawkus albums before a good number of posters here could even read.

:old:

No social media to drop but hopefully word would spread from the cats on SOHH that know me offline in the case of my untimely demise.

:myman:

SOHH.com Global Forum - The Ladies Room

LOL @The Bilingual Gringo: EBay been good to a playa (Babysitting Ebay Auctions)...

Daps
:pachaha:

I joined sohh circa 12/1999 as imdeadwrong bka DEAD
download

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Not the same DEAD that had me in tears going back and forth roasting Doc Flavorian aka "Hot Plate Flave"??

Man, the fukkery of them days and the NYC Rebel aliases was UNMATCHED :russ: