Sohh It turns out Soros Bankrolled the "womens march"organisers

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Excuse me I was thinking about his legendary bet that bought the central bank to it's knees in the 90's. Dude made 1 billion betting against the pound. . . A true dirtbag.

The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound
this doesn't make him a dirtbag. Lots of other people made loads that day, are they all dirtbags? If he had lost a billion would he have been virtuous?

He actually told the UK government months in advance that they couldn't maintain the FX level within the ERM. They didnt listen :yeshrug:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If the right didn't keep trying to shyt on every group imaginable, there would be no need for a "liberal savior" like Soros.

Conservatives hopped in their Koch funded gundam so liberals felt like they needed to hop in there's or get demolished. Radicals beget radicals.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
If the right didn't keep trying to shyt on every group imaginable, there would be no need for a "liberal savior" like Soros.

Conservatives hopped in their Koch funded gundam so liberals felt like they needed to hop in there's or get demolished. Radicals beget radicals.

Well the tea party made its grievances out of Obama after just one month in office. So yeah pretty hard for liberals to just dance and sing with this group when it seemed like sour grapes.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
So? he is doing what other billionaires do even Trump, you only have problem with him.

:dwillhuh: Not even close...Trump made His money by building apartments,condos ,hotels and a reality show...Some tangible benefit to society was realized....Soros is a wall street pirate who has made billions betting against currencies and corporations...if you think theyre the same you have no clue what Wall street really does.