Sohh It turns out Soros Bankrolled the "womens march"organisers

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol he's the ultimate global capitalist...how in the world is he challenging that!?!?!

Soros: Capitalism versus Open Society

I define market fundamentalism as the undue extension of market values to other spheres of social life, notably politics. Economic theory claims that in conditions of general equilibrium, the invisible hand assures the optimum allocation of resources. This means that people pursuing their self-interest are indirectly also serving the public interest. It gives self-interest and the profit motive a moral imprimatur which allows them to replace virtues like honesty, integrity, and concern for others. The argument is invalid on several counts. First, financial markets do not tend toward equilibrium. General equilibrium theory reached its conclusions by taking the conditions of supply and demand as independently given. The invisible hand of the market then brings supply and demand into equilibrium. This approach ignores the reflexive feedback loops between market prices and the underlying conditions of supply and demand. It also ignores the visible hand of the political process which lies hidden behind the market mechanism. Second, general equilibrium theory takes the initial allocation of resources as given. This rules out any consideration of social justice. Most importantly, the theory assumes that people know what their self-interest is and how best to pursue it. In reality, there is a significant gap between what people think and what the facts are. Nevertheless, market fundamentalism has emerged triumphant. How could that happen?

Right in this paragraph he argues against that very predatory nature of capitalism

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:yeshrug: Blind currency speculation is more benign than derivatives investment or even some bond market investments

Currency manipulation is just one avenue of his revenue stream. He speculates on equity positions (stock) all the time. He is the ultimate capitalist and him telling you he's not is some of the most fraudulent shyt ever.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think the Soros network is going to have to take a page out of the Koch playbook though

The Koch network is training people on organizing, pressuring media and officials, shaping narratives. It's very sophisticated.

The left doesn't have that. Maybe by November 2018?

The marches were great but will they continue towards not only racial and gender prejudices but towards the oligarchy?

The right wing mastered it and it's white resentment along with advocacy for supply side economic policies.

You are right Koch runs deep, I'm currently under consideration at one of their legal infrastructure branches. Pretty crazy

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Currency manipulation is just one avenue of his revenue stream. He speculates on equity positions (stock) all the time. He is the ultimate capitalist and him telling you he's not is some of the most fraudulent shyt ever.

Industrialism is being the ultimate capitalist

If anything, the stock market speculation is more true free market than industrialization because anyone can jump into it.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Discredit women marching for a cause they believe in neanderthal coli brehs! :shaq2:

:picard: I love women breh

:mjgrin: Thats why im so unnerved when i see them being used as pawns by some shady oligarch....Do you really think his ultimate objective is a better world??

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Its getting fukking stupid.

This guy is literally one of the few forces challenging the global capitalist/authoritarian order and they insist on demonizing him
:mjlol::russ:

Yea cause this guy doesn't take advantage of capitalism and people

fukk outta here

Can't believe u are defending this piece of shyt

Lol at u becoming a cross between @88m3 and @ThreeLetterAgency, Over the last few months

I used to read your posts but now I just skim through them bytches

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::russ:

Yea cause this guy doesn't take advantage of capitalism and people

fukk outta here

Can't believe u are defending this piece of shyt

Lol at u becoming a cross between @88m3 and @ThreeLetterAgency, Over the last few months

I used to read your posts but now I just skim through them bytches

:yeshrug: I don't side with Authoritarians, maybe you do? :hhh: