Bushed
Supporter
Daps

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:ehh: Soros is the only won fighting the oligarchy, glad to have him on our side

:picard: oh you gullible misguided soul

You actually believe the King of the wall street vultures is hoping for our health and prosperity :skip:...No...hes circling around waiting for something to fall and die...and make trillions from it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:picard: oh you gullible misguided soul

You actually believe the King of the wall street vultures is hoping for our health and prosperity :skip:...No...hes circling around waiting for something to fall and die.

He bets against currency because people are idiots and want to devalue their own currency value by protectionists trade deals, tariffs, low interest rates, inflation, devaluing their trade value, chasing away financial infrastructure etc etc

Thats smart, Id do the same thing. Its called making money off of people's stupidity.

He doesn't force people to be stupid.

Soros is about to eat off of dollars decline and Trump

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: you are a sick piece of shyt that would rather people not stand up for liberty and freedom
So Hillary, the soros preferred candidate, represented liberty and freedom:dead:
giphy.gif

And no need for the name calling my friend:hubie:

This is Higher Learning:pachaha:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
:picard: So making a bet against currency is a bad thing?

Do you realize you and I could get into currency speculation??????

Much more free market than getting into physical industrial operations
It's not ''much more free market'' at all. It's degenerate gambling. FOREX is for degenerates. Soros literally has the ability to crush economies. This is immoral and unjust.

Trading paper and leveraged digits could never be ''more free market'' than big industry. It's definitely less moral.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not ''much more free market'' at all. It's degenerate gambling. FOREX is for degenerates. Soros literally has the ability to crush economies. This is immoral and unjust.

Trading paper and leveraged digits could never be ''more free market'' than big industry. It's definitely less moral.

Big industry is outright exploiting labor and engaging in wage slavery

Trading paper and leveraged digits is more or less waging a bet.

Anyone can trade paper and leverage digits (can access the market)

Not everyone can engage in big industry (requires enormous capital)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Excuse me I was thinking about his legendary bet that bought the central bank to it's knees in the 90's. Dude made 1 billion betting against the pound. . . A true dirtbag.

The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound

No you were thinking about the Brexit bet then shift gears and deflected to this topic.

Anyway yes he bet against it because he knew it was on the verge of collapse anyway despite what others speculated.

It regained and the economy bounced back afterwards, but you know....who cares fukk Soros amiright?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:manny: And whats the matter with that?????????

People actually have a problem with a person who funds pro-liberty movements

Its a rightwing physiological tactic. Try to undermine any influence from billionaires that support socially progressive causes but ignore the other billionaires that get behind rightwing movements and organizations (i.e. Koch Brothers and Tea Party)

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Its a rightwing physiological tactic. Try to undermine any influence from billionaires that support socially progressive causes but ignore the other billionaires that get behind rightwing movements and organizations (i.e. Koch Brothers and Tea Party)
:comeon: whos ignoring? I mentioned the Kochs in the OP

And for the record...I was very much against the Koch brothers as well :hubie:...I have no problem with billionaires participating in politics but their money should be kept out as much as possible

See if i wanted something changed as a man of limited means i would have to genuinely organize and convince thousands or millions to come support my cause just because they believe in it..so it must make sense and be something they also want..right?

But Soros and Koch can bankroll a "spontaneous" 100,000 person march of paid shills and ignorant seat fillers and sign-holders who have no idea what they are really marching for..and the paid media will still cover it like a genuine protest....and so their agenda gains momentum that it really wouldn't have had if they hadn't enhanced it with their money.