Sohh It turns out Soros Bankrolled the "womens march"organisers

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: whos ignoring? I mentioned the Kochs in the OP

And for the record...I was very much against the Koch brothers as well :hubie:...I have no problem with billionaires participating in politics but their money should be kept out as much as possible

See if i wanted something changed as a man of limited means i would have to genuinely organize and convince thousands or millions to come support my cause just because they believe in it..so it must make sense and be something they also want..right?

But Soros and Koch can bankroll a "spontaneous" 100,000 person march of paid shills and ignorant seat fillers and sign-holders who have no idea what they are really marching for..and the paid media will still cover it like a genuine protest....and so their agenda gains momentum that it really wouldn't have had if they hadn't enhanced it with their money.

There are several thousands of people that joined the marches Saturday because they genuinely heard news about the march and decided to participate. Just because Soros had "connections" to the partners that organized the marches doesn't mean he paid shills.

If the March was against some random individual that no one knew anything about then it would seem as if paid shills and fake astroturf tactics were at hand. This protest was about something millions of people (both men and women) are passionate about and it was against a very unpopular political figure. What proof do you have that these people were bankrolled to show up to something that is quite important to a lot of people ?

Daps
Its a rightwing physiological tactic. Try to undermine any influence from billionaires that support socially progressive causes but ignore the other billionaires that get behind rightwing movements and organizations (i.e. Koch Brothers and Tea Party)

I don't support either, Koch or Soros.

It sucks that Koch has gotten so high up in the federal government. Their imprint is everywhere and is about to be in the courts too. ...both need to go somewhere, Koch and Soros.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I, a liberal feminist,

As someone who voted for Trump

:mjlol:

incredulous.gif

A liberal feminist voted for Mr Grab em by the p*ssy :duck:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Practically every politically active billionaire does what Soros does, only the gullible and feeble minded eat up this white supremacist propaganda tactic

I think maybe because Soros is a Jew that is why he is more of a bogeyman to these white supremacist than the Koch brothers if though Soros and Koch do the same shyt.