SOHH Cassie's p*ssy must be fiyah for Diddy to risk a DV

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Superhead ain't the only girl that said that shyt other bytches who have fukked DIddy in NY have said the same and say how can he be so arrogant and talk all that sex shyt and his joint is weak.

shyt if he could fukk J.LO would have never left that nikka but his shyt was weak why you think JLo ain't leaving her tranny fukking boyfriend cuz she has Power now and she wants good dikk
you seem to know alot about the philosophy of penis

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Puff wasn't tryna give her that 18 year plan.
Apparently he's had her have several abortions. I mean it's only so long you can be the spring summer mistress. It's gotta suck that as soon as the holidays come around ur put on the shelf for his baby momma and his kids. Then he takes her off of the shelf come spring like a pair of sandals or some shyt. Being money hungry has its limits I suppose. She's almost 30 and can barely pay her own bills(this is speculation). I've read that diddy don't even give her money like that just buys her shut and pays for everything. Pretty much controlling her life. My niece is friends with her and have seen bruises on her arms and stuff. Plus she says that you can tell that Cassie is scared of Diddy.

Ask your niece to ask her if she's ready to get out of hollywood and settle with a nice guy like me :mjcry:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ask your niece to ask her if she's ready to get out of hollywood and settle with a nice guy like me :mjcry:
:mjlol: you ready to do what you gotta do to protect that? Don't think Diddy just finna let this slide. He strikes me as the type of person to want to end things, Cassie thinks she left him but he might have other ideas. And now they business is out there too :wow: y'all might need a whole new identity.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
7500136.jpg

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: you ready to do what you gotta do to protect that? Don't think Diddy just finna let this slide. He strikes me as the type of person to want to end things, Cassie thinks she left him but he might have other ideas. And now they business is out there too :wow: y'all might need a whole new identity.
Yeah you right

I'm good :whoa:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*
This post is very limp in the wrist.