SOHH Cassie's p*ssy must be fiyah for Diddy to risk a DV

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL at you 6 cert 6 figures, 6 series nikka with 6 inch penises getting mad cuz if your pipe game ain't going to keep a shorty no matter how much bread you make calling me gay for pointing out the facts

Tell me me more about my dikk size and my pipe game then :wrist: how should I be stroking a ho if I want to keep her :wrist: when should I bust a nut :wrist:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*

you saying drake smashed cassie? :jbhmm:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
bobdhell.jpg
Lmaoooo

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Why she aint pregnant??!!!
Puff wasn't tryna give her that 18 year plan.
Apparently he's had her have several abortions. I mean it's only so long you can be the spring summer mistress. It's gotta suck that as soon as the holidays come around ur put on the shelf for his baby momma and his kids. Then he takes her off of the shelf come spring like a pair of sandals or some shyt. Being money hungry has its limits I suppose. She's almost 30 and can barely pay her own bills(this is speculation). I've read that diddy don't even give her money like that just buys her shut and pays for everything. Pretty much controlling her life. My niece is friends with her and have seen bruises on her arms and stuff. Plus she says that you can tell that Cassie is scared of Diddy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Puff wasn't tryna give her that 18 year plan.
Apparently he's had her have several abortions. I mean it's only so long you can be the spring summer mistress. It's gotta suck that as soon as the holidays come around ur put on the shelf for his baby momma and his kids. Then he takes her off of the shelf come spring like a pair of sandals or some shyt. Being money hungry has its limits I suppose. She's almost 30 and can barely pay her own bills(this is speculation). I've read that diddy don't even give her money like that just buys her shut and pays for everything. Pretty much controlling her life. My niece is friends with her and have seen bruises on her arms and stuff. Plus she says that you can tell that Cassie is scared of Diddy.
I hate it for her. Sometimes that glamor life is far from it and she needs to start new. Hollywood ain't for everyone.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*

Tcjst1Q.gif