SOHH Cassie's p*ssy must be fiyah for Diddy to risk a DV

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes probably tired of being his beard...that nikka diddy a sociopath, he probably got a dungeon in his basement, probably doing all types of sick shyt, fukking chickens, drinking goat blood

plus hes getting old and losing control

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
2396059_3_o.jpg
2396059_1_o.jpg
2396059_2_o.jpg

dont blame him :ehh:
:eat:

Daps
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*
...:whoa:

brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

:dahell:...:deadrose:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Puff wasn't tryna give her that 18 year plan.
Apparently he's had her have several abortions. I mean it's only so long you can be the spring summer mistress. It's gotta suck that as soon as the holidays come around ur put on the shelf for his baby momma and his kids. Then he takes her off of the shelf come spring like a pair of sandals or some shyt. Being money hungry has its limits I suppose. She's almost 30 and can barely pay her own bills(this is speculation). I've read that diddy don't even give her money like that just buys her shut and pays for everything. Pretty much controlling her life. My niece is friends with her and have seen bruises on her arms and stuff. Plus she says that you can tell that Cassie is scared of Diddy.
pac was right Diddy is a punk :scusthov:

:pachaha:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff wasn't tryna give her that 18 year plan.
Apparently he's had her have several abortions. I mean it's only so long you can be the spring summer mistress. It's gotta suck that as soon as the holidays come around ur put on the shelf for his baby momma and his kids. Then he takes her off of the shelf come spring like a pair of sandals or some shyt. Being money hungry has its limits I suppose. She's almost 30 and can barely pay her own bills(this is speculation). I've read that diddy don't even give her money like that just buys her shut and pays for everything. Pretty much controlling her life. My niece is friends with her and have seen bruises on her arms and stuff. Plus she says that you can tell that Cassie is scared of Diddy.
of course, diddy is a str8 monster....dude had to be, to maintain his level of success...that nikka probably did some unimaginable shyt...some vlad the impaler type shyt...
he probably be passing her around, making her do all types of ungodly sex acts to his elite buddies

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I hate it for her. Sometimes that glamor life is far from it and she needs to start new. Hollywood ain't for everyone.
Yup sucks cause she's beautiful girl. Not that it would matter if she wasn't, but she could have easily found a nice simp to take care of her. But she wanted to be famous.
pac was right Diddy is a punk :scusthov:

:pachaha:
:whoa:Execept for the bruises im not sure how true all that other stuff is, plus the bruises could be from anything.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup sucks cause she's beautiful girl. Not that it would matter if she wasn't, but she could have easily found a nice simp to take care of her. But she wanted to be famous.

:whoa:Execept for the bruises im not sure how true all that other stuff is, plus the bruises could be from anything.

:lolbron::merchant: why u scared moon? u know too much huh?