Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Somewhere Ryan Leslie like...

6AZH0EG.gif

SunGod

All Star
Daps
He not going to do shyt! I'll call up the squad ASAP and run up on him like:demonic:
tumblr_o701tnDakw1sjhtm9o1_500_zpsfpry6h8s.gif

*edit Rhodey:to:
Only thing I can do now is say a prayer for you. Ya know? It's the only thing I can do, pray for yo mind. See yo mind got control of yo heart when it's supposed to be the other way around, yo heart got control of yo mind. So now I have no feelings for you. You have made me cold.

giphy.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess what do your niece look like? i bet shes a beautiful Haitian goddess....
Lmao yeah she is very very pretty. She's not ur type tho. She loves attention, is is very active on social media cause she's a chef. She's cooked for a lot of celebraties so you know she got a big head :skip:
Oh yeah and she's a hairhat too.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Lmao yeah she is very very pretty. She's not ur type tho. She loves attention, is is very active on social media cause she's a chef. She's cooked for a lot of celebraties so you know she got a big head :skip:
Killed his buzzed right then and there

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she need to become natural.....be shes Haitian so ill give her a pass
a chef too ? :whoo: do u think shell date a guy like me?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*

@The Taxman you got competition breh :skip:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nah, She has a few pics of me on there.
Sorry.

:yeshrug: Now I ain't saying she's a golddigger. You finish the rest lol.
i gotta good heart tho moon...nice personality, u could vouch for me..its all good tho....do u got any other pretty females in your family?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i gotta good heart tho moon...nice personality, u could vouch for me..its all good tho....do u got any other pretty females in your family?
Lol she was married to a broke dude with a semi-good heart before. Plus she's very vibrant and outgoing I don't think y'all personalities would match.
They're all pretty imo, most are married tho with children. I dont really have a lot to single women family members except for the youngins. Plus you all the way up there.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX