Soccer = Skill and Technique (USA Needs to Understand This)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lebron could have most def played soccer and dominate. He's a freak athlete. Those can play any sport and excel with proper training.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Eddie Johnson with proper training could have been nasty. LOL, I still remember him shytting on teams in Copa America and Maradona dumbass calling him the next Eusebio :dead:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
All these know-it-all nyggas who outchea calling soccer fukkin FUTBOL love lording their rudimentary understanding of that game over regular nyggas who really don't give two shyts about it.

Y'all can yack and yack and yack about the intricacies you've learned about this fukkin game, no doubt gleaned from your hours of staying up early as shyt in the morning watching matches 5 and 6 hours ahead in fukkin Europe, but you just ain't gonna convince regular nyggas like me, who value common sense, that if a genetic freak named Quantavious Jenkins was focused on being a striker instead of being another NFL defensive back with 4.3 speed and swivel hips, USA Soccer wouldn't be BETTER....y'all muhfukkkas crazy.

Got them regular ass white boys out there with that best-in-their-weak-ass-suburb-or-county athleticism and you telling me that's OUR BEST...for this sport, where SPEED and QUICKNESS are at a premium?

Y'all need to get the fukk on, man.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Lebron could have most def played soccer and dominate. He's a freak athlete. Those can play any sport and excel with proper training.
exactly.....

he would be a good defender id say

speed,plus jumping ability......:blessed:,strength too....:sas2:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
*drops mic and leaves thread*
You can drop that mic, dude has great coordination, laterally quick as shyt, and skilled in just about very athletic category. You mean to tell me if Lebron started playing soccer at 4 and properly trained, he couldn't be special?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
All these know-it-all nyggas who outchea calling soccer fukkin FUTBOL love lording their rudimentary understanding of that game over regular nyggas who really don't give two shyts about it.

Y'all can yack and yack and yack about the intricacies you've learned about this fukkin game, no doubt gleaned from your hours of staying up early as shyt in the morning watching matches 5 and 6 hours ahead in fukkin Europe, but you just ain't gonna convince regular nyggas like me, who value common sense, that if a genetic freak named Quantavious Jenkins was focused on being a striker instead of being another NFL defensive back with 4.3 speed and swivel hips, USA Soccer wouldn't be BETTER....y'all muhfukkkas crazy.

Got them regular ass white boys out there with that best-in-their-weak-ass-suburb-or-county athleticism and you telling me that's OUR BEST...for this sport, where SPEED and QUICKNESS are at a premium?

Y'all need to get the fukk on, man.

Fam, these dudes tried to tell me athleticism doesn't matter at all in Soccer :dead:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
ppl like lebron james and usain bolt are not your normal sportsmen....freaks of nature

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Freddy Adu was supposed to be that guy :wow: obviously he wasn't born in the US , so he had that natural talent in nis game

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't think there is a sport Lebron James with proper training can't be special at. Some dudes can just dominate everything. Just the way it is.