Soccer = Skill and Technique (USA Needs to Understand This)

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
beckham is not jus some dude,all hipsters know him lol plus the rappers too:wow:

since beckham came over more and more players are going(all be it at da end of der career )but still....and more soccer is being showed on major tv networks

but honestly this hipster generation may be the ones that change the current view......

NBC spent big,advertising n all

article-2391224-1B442044000005DC-600_634x412.jpg

man-united-man-city-subway-wrap-600x395.jpg

ay_115395972.jpg

thats a good look for soccer in the US....

It will have to be MLS, not English Priemer, La Liga, Serie A etc... America don't really fukk with anything that we can't call our own in regards to sports.

Daps
and hol up....

lukakus goal was basic...........:russ:

"no 40 yard dash":skip:
perfect positioning ???? he ran,what an athlete :whew:

:skip: yea shyt was so basic and so easy...that's why balotelli and them ghanians were killing nikkas right....

thats why nigeria with their superior athletes running all over the pitch dropped 7 goals on France right?

thats why u've seen so many nikkas just run over ppl and just score "easy" goals all tournament like this "scrub" lukaka right?

and nevermind that i was talking about the goal he scored, but we can play that game cuz that pass in the middle of traffic was all athleticism right?

just "simple" questions :aicmon:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Its not ignorance, its truth. Soccer is a gritty sport around the world...kids who have nothing play it. The north east and the pacific west have money...kids are coddled.

Hillbillies in the south? We need the kids in the south playing SEC football choosing soccer at a young age if we want to get better. The northeast and the pacific west dont produce those types of athletes.

:what:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
We won't know if thats true till soccer truly comes to the hood and the lower middle class. Its not really a racial thing, but even Jurgen said it himself. Soccer is a sport of the underclass. Nations like Brazil, where literally every kid grows up playing it do well, because the sport is cultural. Its kinda like how baseball was for our parents generation. Outside of Clemente virtually ALL the best baseball players were American because it was America's game. It was in our culture. Football and Basketball is in our culture now and thus all the money, attention and talent will go there. Hell, the NBA and the NFL are the only sports i know of in the states where people make an event out of its Draft...:mindblown:

Not just Brazil. All over the world.

In the UK it's the working class man's sport while the upper classes like cricket and rugby. It's a cheap sport. All you need is a ball. You put down two jackets anywhere (street etc) as a goal and you're good to go.

Zlatan is from the hood in Sweden....Wayne Rooney...David Beckham all working class...Cristiano Ronaldo grew up up in poverty

I'm surprised it's associated with suburban CACs in America :dahell:.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
See, this is where the problem lies, he combines good athleticism with great skill, you cannot compare him to elite level NBA/NFL athletes though. Again, you made it a point to use Tested to the Limit and his numbers from that show would be bottom tier for the NBA as far as PGs go, that little special didn't do their homework because a 31" vertical is actually BELOW the average leaping ability of an NBA player, not several inches higher.

Out of 27 PG prospects that attended the combine, a 31" vertical would tie you for 21, that's just the point guards, the SG/SFs and PFs also had guys well over 31".

That's because CR circa Tested to the limit has been training his whole life to be a footballer, yet it showed that his genes give him the athletic potential to play multiple sports, while he has never actually trained to be a multi spot individual. If CR focused his whole training regiment to being one of a basketball player, then his explosiveness would increase and in turn his acceleration and his vertical. I'm talking about a blank slate CR who starts playing basketball at the age of 8 with the same athletic potential, you think I'm talking about CR right now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How Im supposed to detect sarcasm through a computer nikka

oh gee, i don't know. Thru the use of certain smilies for starters, and jokes like "he's got 5 kids" w/ the implied meaning being therefore he's black

Take the Coli 100% serious brehs

Daps
Man I wish my country (DR) ditched beisbol and shifted onto football.

We shyttin out top baseball players left and right, if we shifted our plantation like system to a better sport :wow:
that 2030 DR team :wow:

that Cucho Cepeda real madrid kit :banderas:

Mauricio Ortiz Ballon D'or :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's because CR circa Tested to the limit has been training his whole life to be a footballer, yet it showed that his genes give him the athletic potential to play multiple sports, while he has never actually trained to be a multi spot individual. If CR focused his whole training regiment to being one of a basketball player, then his explosiveness would increase and in turn his acceleration and his vertical. I'm talking about a blank slate CR who starts playing basketball at the age of 8 with the same athletic potential, you think I'm talking about CR right now.

Breh, a 31" vertical is horrific for someone his height and age, what exactly would he do different that would increase his jumping ability, seeing as he actively uses his jumping ability in the sport he's playing? I'm sure he already did squats as he was coming up and it's not like NBA guys are heavy lifters, guys are explosive leapers early on and the most they do is squats, box jumps and plyometrics, all of which Im sure Ronaldo did as well.