Soccer Player: “When you make it out of Africa, your family expects you to support everyone!”

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I deadass want to know why so many African soccer brehs marry white? You don’t see this with Arab, Asian or South American players, they all fukk with women from their countries. As soon as these nikkas make it to the big leagues it’s like they sign a contract getting with a snow bunny
Most Nigerian players marry Nigerian though. Mikel is an exception. Don't know about our Francophone brothers.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hehe, its part of the culture. Even when you work in the city and go to the countryside old men who know your grandfather will be walking up to you like, "Give me mine and lets end it,":mjgrin:
Or tell you tall tales just to find a reason to hold something.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I deadass want to know why so many African soccer brehs marry white? You don’t see this with Arab, Asian or South American players, they all fukk with women from their countries. As soon as these nikkas make it to the big leagues it’s like they sign a contract getting with a snow bunny
Mikel one if a few its its mostly the ones born in or raised in Europe that do. South American players forget it. You'd think they'll be with some bad Afro-latina but it be some pale white latina

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Some countryside cats also don't have any decorum man when it comes to this begging shyt, I remember one man talking to me about, "Give me mine and be quick about it, its about to rain and my cows are by the river, give me quick," Had me like :mjtf: . Africans can be funny how they ask for money sometime so I understand his frustrations.